PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys ever tried...

Chanie
September 13th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Colorbombs!? I've ordered two from revlon some time ago, and i will get them at the postoffice tomorrow, looking foward to try !!! :D

Here is a link to a uk shop to those who doesnt know what im talking about... :)

http://www.ukhairdressers.com/store/details.asp?ID=Revnutricolorcreme

akilina
September 13th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Thanks for sharing! I think they look interesting :)
I should know about something like this..but I have never seen them.
Is it sort of a semi permanent color in a way that deposits only and requires no developer??
So...say if you personally (OP) used it it will help tone down any yellow tones?

Edit: I love the idea of using the purple on my black !!

Chanie
September 13th, 2012, 05:27 PM
See its not a colouring actually, it will just fresh up your coloured hair like a conditioner that tones your hair, then you dont need to colour your hair as often! For me, its nice because my hair wont hold on to any colour as i have bleached it over many years and now i have gone dark blonde as i wait for my own dark blonde to grow out .. :) and yes there is also one that takes away yellow tones in platinum blonde hair, i think they are really cool! You can propably use the purple one and get a nice hint of purple in your black :)

melusine963
September 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I'd never heard of these before, so I've learned something new today. Any chance of seeing some before and after pics from you? :)

Chanie
September 14th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Im not allowed to post pictures yet :/

melusine963
September 14th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Darn. I look forward to reading about the results then, unless you hurry up and make a lot of posts (*hint*).

akilina
September 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Im not allowed to post pictures yet :/
If you are not allowed to post pictures because of the amount of posts you have, just know that the photoalbum and picture upload function is not working on here..Hasn't worked for months and probably won't be be back up for a very very long time, if at all ;(
You could always take a picture and upload it to another image hosting site and post it in a forum :)!

Chanie
September 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM
So heres the results:

1. It actually add's a lot of colour, which is a good thing :) then i did not need so much product, and so i mixed it with a conditioner. People with darker colours may need more product, but im golden blonde, so didnt needed much to make a big difference.

2. Be aware that you need to rinse with water for a cuple of minutes to get it all out! I did this for along time (well it felt that way) and when i got out of the shower i needed to rinse with water again, as i havent got it all out.

3. I didnt use glowes as they instruct you to, and it was fine, it didnt stick to my gel nails or anything so you can do this in your shower if you want to.

Anyway color results are great when you rinse properly! My hair is also soft and shiny now, as it works like a treatment/conditioner to. :) If you guys have any questions u are welcome.