PDA

View Full Version : My chelating shampoo came! + nice compliment from customer.

CurlyCurves
September 12th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Hey fellow LCH'ers :D

My chelating shampoo came! I am super excited.

My question is this (or rather, my questions are these) :D;

"Have you used a chelating shampoo before?"

"If so, how did it affect your hair. Was the change obvious, or just very subtle?"

"Was it your first time?"

This is my first time, so I'm both excited and apprehensive. I have never chelated before, but I live in London, so my poor hair is inundated with hard water.

Wish me luck! I will likely post a before/after pic, if the change is obvious.

As for the compliment, I was at work and spotted a lady with lovely curly hair, about SLDR+ curly. We got chatting about our curls, and she said;

"Your hair looks so healthy!"

Made. My. Day. Seriously, the best compliment E.V.E.R :D:D:cheese::cheese:

Oh, and yesterday, I spotted another customer with curly hair, she was about 3a and her hair was about hip? Omg, it was beautiful. As soon as I spotted her, I told her so, and we spent about five minutes complimenting each other's hair (no, yours is nicer. No, yours is!) and touching it :o

Ta ra! Hope you've all had lovely days!

CurlyCurves
September 13th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

:D

CurlyCurves
September 13th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Never mind ...

bunzfan
September 13th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Never mind ...

I haven't no but i've often wondered about them, luckily we have soft water here, its lovely to get a nice hair comment.

Agnieszka
September 13th, 2012, 07:38 AM
What brand did you get??? Your hair is very thick, shiny and beautiful!

MeganE
September 13th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Huge difference for my fine hair. I thought my hair type was "limp and stringy." But that was hard water! I have days where my hair is actually fluffy and moves as one body. The difference is more in the way it moves than what you can see in photos, but it's definitely there. I chelate every couple months when I feel like it needs it, and I always rinse with diluted ACV and then distilled water.