PDA

View Full Version : 1 year LHC anniversary

DancingQueen
September 12th, 2012, 01:42 AM
If you don't want to hear me babble, you can just jump straight to the picture links below. :)

It is finally my turn: I have now been a member on LHC for 1 year! Well, actually I am a little late, since I joined august 2011, but I hope you will forgive me.

I can't brag about having as much progress as you guys, I have had a lot cut off due to thin ends and hairdressers playing Edward Scissorhand. Actually, I am at the exact length I started. But I am way happier with my hair. I rarely have a bad hair day, and both my hair and my ends are a lot thicker, healthier and more moisturized.

When i started, I had no clue how to treat my hair, so THANK YOU LHC for teaching me. :) I can't upload pics directly to the thread, so you have to survive on links. Here they are:

1: My starting picture at the LHC. Yeah... Dry, frizzy (and that was a good hairday I might add!!!) and very thin ends.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=8971&pictureid=117087

2: I don't have anyone to take the picture right now, so the quality is awful, and I swear my ends look better than that! I am going home sometime this week, so maybe I will ask someone to take a better pic, so you can see the real quality. Due to the bad length shot, I will give you the side wiew, that gives a better idea of it. And look how thick my ends got. :p

http://monkeybuisness.blog.com/2012/09/12/exclusively-for-the-members-at-lhc/

PASSWORD: LHC

Thank you for reading, and thank you for all your awesome advice. :)

theodora
September 12th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Your side view looks really great, what beautiful curls you have! Happy hair-niversary!

browneyedsusan
September 12th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Wow! I don't care if it's the same length, it's in MUCH better shape! It looks like you have twice as much hair!

Great job!:applause

Lauram
September 12th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Your hair looks so pretty and soft!! Good job!

Sisgoldenhair65
September 12th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Your new hair looks amazing!! Congrats and great job!

AngryVikingGirl
September 12th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Your hair looks good and soft, and also you have a pretty face.:)

melusine963
September 12th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Congratulations! I lurked on the LHC for quite a while before finally joining (I got fed up of not being able to see people's pictures), so now I'm not sure when to really celebrate my first 'anniversary'.

millyaulait
September 12th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Yay - congrats! :D

RubyTuesday
September 12th, 2012, 08:17 AM
It is so much thicker at the bottom isn't it? Looks great, you really must be treating it well as there is such a noticeable difference.

DancingQueen
September 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Thank you guys. :bow: :)

Congratulations! I lurked on the LHC for quite a while before finally joining (I got fed up of not being able to see people's pictures), so now I'm not sure when to really celebrate my first 'anniversary'.

Hmm, it's a tricky one, but I would say from the day you started lurking, and maybe trying things out. But I don't know, as I didn't lurk before I joined. :)

Neecola
September 12th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Happy Anniversary! Your hair looks so healthy and happy! Congrats!