PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Pictures! (Suuuper Pic Heavy)

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Sorry........................................

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Sorry.......................

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM
OH, at one point during the reception, I took out the pins holding my hair to one side.

Once I get a few photos of that I will post those as well!

spirals
September 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
I love the last picture of the first post. You two are all, "Yeah, here we are, just hangin' out by this tree and stuff."

PossibleMermaid
September 9th, 2012, 01:05 PM
So pretty! I'm a bit of a weddingophile, so any wedding pictures just kind of make me sit here and go EKDFJAKSDJFAKSDJFAKWDFJWEDDINGS. I adore your flowers and your dress and your hair and...yeah. Just wedding in general. I hope your happy and lovely for many years to come!! <3

Saryn Jumail
September 9th, 2012, 01:07 PM
BEAUTIFUL!
I want to look like you when I get married. haha :)

MelH
September 9th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Gorgeous! You looked stunning and extremely happy! Congratulations!

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 01:14 PM
I love the last picture of the first post. You two are all, "Yeah, here we are, just hangin' out by this tree and stuff."

Haha!! Our quote for that pic is, "Hey... You come here often?" :p

So pretty! I'm a bit of a weddingophile, so any wedding pictures just kind of make me sit here and go EKDFJAKSDJFAKSDJFAKWDFJWEDDINGS. I adore your flowers and your dress and your hair and...yeah. Just wedding in general. I hope your happy and lovely for many years to come!! <3

Bahahaha!!! While planning the wedding, ANYTHING wedding made me exactly like that. lol
Thank you. :P

BEAUTIFUL!
I want to look like you when I get married. haha :)

Awwe!! Thank You! :p

Gorgeous! You looked stunning and extremely happy! Congratulations!

Thank you as well. I am absurdly happy with this man, I couldnt ask for better. :D

HadessThera
September 9th, 2012, 01:17 PM
You're a stunning bride :) and I love how your tattoos compliment your whole wedding look, congratulations and beautiful photos :)

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM
You're a stunning bride :) and I love how your tattoos compliment your whole wedding look, congratulations and beautiful photos :)

Thank you very much!
If only my Mother wasnt so horribly against my tattoos... Haha. She almost made me cover them with makeup...

rock007junkie
September 9th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Congratulations!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful.

spidermom
September 9th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Gorgeous dress (except for the part dragging on the ground; all I can think of is dirt on white). You look stunning, tattoos and all. (I'm a mom who loves tattoos, which is good; DD has a lot of them)

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Congratulations!!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful.
Thank you!!

Gorgeous dress (except for the part dragging on the ground; all I can think of is dirt on white). You look stunning, tattoos and all. (I'm a mom who loves tattoos, which is good; DD has a lot of them)

Hahaha. I practically crawled through the mud to get some really awesome pictures, my makeup gal followed us to fix my lipstick once and she nearly had a heart attack when she saw the very bottom of my dress. It was absolutely priceless!!
And thank you. :D That makes me happy.

lapushka
September 9th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Gorgeous pictures. You look great together! Have a happy life. :)

jessicac1
September 9th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Wow you look stunning! Love the hair, makeup and thats a fabulous dress :)
You look great together :)

vintage88
September 9th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Such beautiful pictures, congratulations :)

Synnovea
September 9th, 2012, 01:38 PM
You're a knock-out. Congratulations!

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Gorgeous pictures. You look great together! Have a happy life. :)

Thank you very much!!

Wow you look stunning! Love the hair, makeup and thats a fabulous dress :)
You look great together :)

Im just glad I actually ended up fitting into it! Haha.
I bought the dress, switched Birthcontrols, gained 12lbs, and had to lose 10lbs to fit... Haha

Such beautiful pictures, congratulations :)

Thanks!!

You're a knock-out. Congratulations!

Awwe! Hehe. Thanks!

morrigan*
September 9th, 2012, 01:57 PM
That's so pretty :D

jacqueline101
September 9th, 2012, 02:13 PM
You're wedding pictures are wonderful.

joflakes
September 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Unfh! You two look so happy and adorable together. I also love your hair and your DRESS. Wow. It looks so awesome. I don't usually like that kinda dress but you suit it SO well. It makes me want to pretend to be a bride-to-be to go and try one on! So cute. Super big congratulations. Sorry for sounding like a total fan girl! :o

Alva
September 9th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Lovely pictures, you guys look very happy! Great dress too and your hair is shining really pretty! Wishing you both a lot of happiness :blossom:

Chimom79
September 9th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Beautiful, so beautiful! Those are pics you will cherish all your life! They are fantastic! You looked stunning!

Tota
September 9th, 2012, 02:33 PM
Congratulations! You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Seriously! A perfect combination of beautiful, healthy hair, pretty dress, edgy tatoos, glowing bride and handsome groom.

kitcatsmeow
September 9th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Simply stunning!

Mayflower
September 9th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Wow you look absolutely stunning, especially the combination of dark hair and fair skin and eyes. I also love your little tiara thingie. :D

kitschy
September 9th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Congrats! You two are a stunning couple and your wedding pictures are fabulous.

I love the scenery, the trees, the gown, the flowers, your hair, your hunk of a husband. You are a lucky gal.

owlathena
September 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Gorgeous! Congrats :flower:

eros
September 9th, 2012, 04:16 PM
you,your hair,your wedding, everything looks beautiful.

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM
That's so pretty :D

You're wedding pictures are wonderful.

Lovely pictures, you guys look very happy! Great dress too and your hair is shining really pretty! Wishing you both a lot of happiness :blossom:

Beautiful, so beautiful! Those are pics you will cherish all your life! They are fantastic! You looked stunning!

Congratulations! You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. Seriously! A perfect combination of beautiful, healthy hair, pretty dress, edgy tatoos, glowing bride and handsome groom.

Simply stunning!

Congrats! You two are a stunning couple and your wedding pictures are fabulous.

I love the scenery, the trees, the gown, the flowers, your hair, your hunk of a husband. You are a lucky gal.

Gorgeous! Congrats :flower:

you,your hair,your wedding, everything looks beautiful.

Thank you everyone!!

Wow you look absolutely stunning, especially the combination of dark hair and fair skin and eyes. I also love your little tiara thingie. :D

As soon as I got my makeup and hair done, I thought I looked like Snow White... Haha.
Thank you. :)

Unfh! You two look so happy and adorable together. I also love your hair and your DRESS. Wow. It looks so awesome. I don't usually like that kinda dress but you suit it SO well. It makes me want to pretend to be a bride-to-be to go and try one on! So cute. Super big congratulations. Sorry for sounding like a total fan girl! :o

Hahaha. Thank you very much! I kinda like having a "Fan Girl" LOL

FrozenBritannia
September 9th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I love your dress!!!

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I love your dress!!!

Thank you!!

gnome82
September 9th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Congratulations :D, all your photos are beautiful and your hair was stunning :).

spookyghost
September 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Your pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and so photogenic! I am not photogenic at all!:p But my wedding pics came out really great-the only nice pictures I ever took. Thank goodness! My photographer must be a miracle worker-I hated his personality. He was rude and pushy. But he made me look good in my pics so I cant say too much.

Bianca
September 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
We love super pic heavy :D Lovely pictures and congratulations :)

BrightEyes
September 9th, 2012, 05:01 PM
You are stunning! Your dress, your hair, your makeup...everything is just beautiful. I absolutely love your dark hair against your fair skin. So beautiful.

Your new hubby is pretty cute too:D You two make a lovely couple. Congrats:)

Gogobaby
September 9th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Love the photos - you look beautiful - the setting is perfect!

Cowgirl16
September 9th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Beautiful!! I like them all but I like the last one of the two of you best :)

and the father daughter dance :)

soniqui
September 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Congrats! LOVE the dress...it's actually very very similar to mine. I think if I'd seen both yours and mine in the shop when I tried on dresses it would've been a very tough decision.

kallarina
September 9th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I feel completely ridiculous sharing this, but your photos made me tear up a bit. You are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you two. I can just feel the love coming right out of your photos. Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. Wishing the very best for you.:blossom:

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Your pictures are amazing! You are so beautiful and so photogenic! I am not photogenic at all!:p But my wedding pics came out really great-the only nice pictures I ever took. Thank goodness! My photographer must be a miracle worker-I hated his personality. He was rude and pushy. But he made me look good in my pics so I cant say too much.

Im sorry about your photographer being pushy!! Thats not good!
Thankfully my photographer was someone I would actually want to hang out with, she is actually only a few years older than me. Fantastic Woman.
And Thank you very much!

We love super pic heavy :D Lovely pictures and congratulations :)

I knew you guys would love the massive amount. I will have more to share once I get the CDs from her!
Thank you!

You are stunning! Your dress, your hair, your makeup...everything is just beautiful. I absolutely love your dark hair against your fair skin. So beautiful.

Your new hubby is pretty cute too:D You two make a lovely couple. Congrats:)

Thank you so much. Ill let him know you think hes pretty cute. ;)

Love the photos - you look beautiful - the setting is perfect!

Thank you! I loved the Venue, my Mom couldnt have found a better place!

Beautiful!! I like them all but I like the last one of the two of you best :)

and the father daughter dance :)

Hahaha. Thank you! That last one was very spur of the moment and slightly fueled by alcohol, I was mildly frightened that they would be creepy... Considering they are on the ground in rose petals.... Hahah.

Congrats! LOVE the dress...it's actually very very similar to mine. I think if I'd seen both yours and mine in the shop when I tried on dresses it would've been a very tough decision.

Cool! I would love to see what yours looked like!
And Thank you!

I feel completely ridiculous sharing this, but your photos made me tear up a bit. You are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so happy for you two. I can just feel the love coming right out of your photos. Absolutely beautiful, thank you for sharing. Wishing the very best for you.:blossom:

Awwwweeee!!! You almost just made ME cry!! Thank you very much, that means a lot. :)

Calaelen
September 9th, 2012, 08:55 PM
SO gorgeous! Congrats! also, your bouquet is one of the nicest I've ever seen!

BambooBeauty
September 9th, 2012, 09:12 PM
You are soo beautiful! and i loove your dress

kidari
September 9th, 2012, 09:35 PM
You're so beautiful! Congratulations, you two look so happy! Wishing you a healthy and happy life together.

Darkessa
September 9th, 2012, 09:46 PM
SO gorgeous! Congrats! also, your bouquet is one of the nicest I've ever seen!

I got it from Safeway!!
And thank you!

You are soo beautiful! and i loove your dress

Awwee! Thanks!

You're so beautiful! Congratulations, you two look so happy! Wishing you a healthy and happy life together.

Thank you very much!!

HintOfMint
September 9th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Congratulations! The photos are lovely, and so are your tattoos!

aspartame gram
September 10th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Absolutely gorgeous! You looked amazing! (So jealous! :D) The dress is beautiful, and I LOVE your tattoos. You two look incredibly happy; it makes me little heart swell! ^_____^

DinaAG
September 10th, 2012, 01:51 AM
ah! i loooove it u look great congratulations

MORE
September 10th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Oh you are so beautiful! The pictures are amazing, put a big smile on my face:)

Congratulations! You are such a pretty couple! I wish you all the best.

PS. Hair looks great, and I love your dress and tattoos together!

twoLs118
September 10th, 2012, 06:51 AM
BEAUTIFUL!! love your dress & your hair looked amazing!! i also love all of your tattoos!! just stunning!! :):):)

Mischamiu
September 10th, 2012, 06:58 AM
You look amazing the dress is stunning and the tattoo on your left shoulder is just :inlove: I feel like you look really relaxed in the pictures, that is really cool :D

embee
September 10th, 2012, 07:23 AM
I don't generally like tats, but I never even noticed them, your joy was so bright. :)

May that joy last your whole life through.

Colourful
September 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Woah! Beautiful photos and you look very beautiful as well! Congratulations :)

MeowScat
September 10th, 2012, 07:33 AM
I love wedding pictures, thank you for posting them. :)

You two make a great looking couple! These are beautiful shots, you're so lucky you chose a photographer willing to take such romantic pics.

I love the way the fabric on your dress gently bunches, the size and color of your bouquet and how your hair flows over your shoulders. Your attention to detail is superb!

You are a beautiful Bride! Congratulations on your marriage, may you have many, many decades of love and happiness!!

:D

lacefrost
September 10th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I have nothing but compliments:

1) Congrats!
2) You're such a natural beauty!
3) Your dress is WOW!
4) You picked a great photographer. Those photos are priceless.

auroraclio
September 10th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Wow, you look incredible and such lovely hair!! :-)

utdesertrunner
September 10th, 2012, 06:45 PM
What a beautiful day for you! You could seriously be a wedding model! Congrats on your special day!

Jesabel
September 13th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Oh wow oh wow! You look so stunning! Love your dress too, so elegant :) I think I just love everything about these pictures tehehe.

Buffy
September 13th, 2012, 04:11 AM
ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!!!!!!

Nae
September 13th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Congratulations! What lovely photos, you will cherish them for years.

CurlyCurves
September 13th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us :)

Darkessa
September 13th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Thank you everyone!!!
You all have made me blush so much! Haha

Peggy E.
September 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM
You make a stunning bridal couple - what a glorious day to go into your memories for the long life to be shared ahead of you both.

That dress just was perfect on you - it was not an easy piece to carry off, but it brought out your glorious figure and even accented those tats. Too bad your mother dislikes them so, they are rather fine - particularly like the artistic whispering branch, a piece of art!

Thanks for sharing with us. It was a wonderful day!

einna
September 13th, 2012, 09:52 AM
You look very beautiful, and your hair is sooo shiny! :D

Darkessa
September 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
You make a stunning bridal couple - what a glorious day to go into your memories for the long life to be shared ahead of you both.

That dress just was perfect on you - it was not an easy piece to carry off, but it brought out your glorious figure and even accented those tats. Too bad your mother dislikes them so, they are rather fine - particularly like the artistic whispering branch, a piece of art!

Thanks for sharing with us. It was a wonderful day!

Thank you very much!! That means a lot actually1 :)

You look very beautiful, and your hair is sooo shiny! :D

Hehe! I made sure I did a Vinegar rinse before the wedding for extra shine! Yaaay it worked! :D

theemeraldskull
September 13th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! I love your dress... looked amazing on you! And though I don't really tend to like fall colors, I loved your bouquet! Thanks for sharing :-)

jojo
September 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Congratulations, you look totally stunning. Wishing you both a long and very happy marriage.

11eleven
September 13th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Everything is so perfectly beautiful right down to the dress, the flowers, the scenery and of course the hair. Gorgeous!

Safira
September 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
How beautiful you are and you both look so happy. I wish you have happy marriage.

melusine963
September 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Darkessa, these are lovely pictures!

sakuraemily
September 15th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Love your tattoos specially the om. I wonder if you know its signifiance.
Anyway, you're a lovely girl!!

OilPaint
September 15th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Gorgeous pictures! I love the curls, the dress, everything!
Congratulations!

marykatz
September 15th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Congratulations! You are a beautiful couple. You look like Princess Kate. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

AutumnLocks
September 15th, 2012, 09:26 AM
These pictures made me cry....happy tears of course. You and your husband look so happy together. I wish you much love and many happy years together.
You look gorgeous and your hair was beautiful!!

afu
September 15th, 2012, 10:04 AM
oh wow, you look so happy and beautiful - congratulations :)

~honeyflower~
September 15th, 2012, 10:05 AM
You look so pretty! You look like a bride that everyone wants to be, so many words to describe yet I cant find the right one.

Ticky
September 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
The pictures are lovely, congratulations on your wedding! :toast:

brownpaperbag
September 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Beautiful - your hair looks great and you look so happy.

Uhlizubeth
September 15th, 2012, 08:18 PM
What a lovely couple :) You are a beautiful bride. Congrats :blossom: