PDA

View Full Version : Products similar to Kool-Aid?

Flame3345
September 9th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Hey everyone^^ I just wanted to ask if any of you knows about some products that are similar to Kool-Aid? (I want to dye my hair temporarily :P but i don't think Denmark has Kool-Aid at all :O)

Please help :D

Update: Maybe something like food coloring?

I could always use food coloring but i just aren't sure if it is undamaging and how long it will last :O (if any of you have used food coloring before then please tell me about your experience with it^^)

Sarahlabyrinth
September 9th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Maybe you could do a strand test with food colouring, on some of your shed hair?

Schmoomunitions
September 9th, 2012, 10:16 PM
What about artists pastels?(chalk) That is popular here right now. The chalk ones not oil pastels.

Flame3345
September 9th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Maybe you could do a strand test with food colouring, on some of your shed hair?

Yes i could^^ I'm just worried that the color won't fade 100% :O

(The reason i want to dye my hair is because i love seeing my natural blonde hair color (and i think it would be pretty fun to hide the newgrowth for a couple of months and then let it return: More roots :P))

Flame3345
September 9th, 2012, 11:32 PM
What about artists pastels?(chalk) That is popular here right now. The chalk ones not oil pastels.

Oh yes i have tried that before :D The thing is just that it is the roots i want to color ;D And i think the chalk would hurt doing it on the roots :O