PDA

View Full Version : Partial success with Amla Powder, oiling

hermosamendoza
September 8th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I got my Dabur jasmine oil in the mail today so i figured I'd do a pre-poo oil and then amla powder.

I oiled my hair left it for an hour and washed it out with my regular shampoo. I mixed the amla powder with water before i showered so it had it's 15 minutes to sit.

I applied the powder all over from back to front and left it 30 minutes. I also applied some to my skin on my acne.

RESULTS???? The 4 inches of virgin hair are beautiful, shiny, and well georgous darling!!! the other 20 inches??? look like a fried, frizzy mess! Especially the very ends that still have some bleach, now straw:doh:. So I tried to oil a bit and now i look like a dried oily mess with beautiful roots. Which means I have to wash and condition the ends.

The Amla was easier to get out than I'd heard it'd be online. between 5 and 8 minutes of rinse time max.

NEXT TIME??? I will definately oil the entire hair but only amla the rest.

PS My acne is less red and the ones that where coming are gone after using the amla for two minutes.

ratgirldjh
September 8th, 2012, 06:32 PM
I found amla powder nice on my hair expect the old colored ends and they would become very dry.

hermosamendoza
September 9th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Surprise! This morning I woke up and went to come my hair and the blonde is all an even blonde now. It Definately darkened the ends and the oil did soak in and make it less straw looking and feeling. But it made any part with chemical dye stand out. Only will amla my roots from now on. And possibly goin to change to the Vatika oil if I can find it locally