PDA

View Full Version : So i finally did my first... Wait for it....

Chanie
September 7th, 2012, 02:35 PM
SMT ! Not totally after the book, but anyway, im sitting in bed with a shower cab on and i will leave it in over night! Here is what i used:

1 part Honey
1 part 99,9 % aloe vera, not gel
1 part 100 % organic cold pressed virgin coconut oil
1 part of Kevin murphy born again treatment
1 part water

Im so looking forward to see the results tomorrow, of course i will comment this when done :)

What do you think about my version of the SMT?

hermosamendoza
September 7th, 2012, 03:28 PM
What is SMT?
But it sounds nice...might have to borrow this mix one day :)

Loveisaverb
September 7th, 2012, 03:46 PM
What is SMT?
But it sounds nice...might have to borrow this mix one day :)

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=128

akilina
September 7th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Yum.
I like to modify my SMT a bit...
Then it loses the title of "smt" to me, but still a wonderful base for your own creation of a DT.

I like to make my mix similar to yours...minus honey and water though. I like to do aloe (real from a plant), condish, and oil of my choice.

jen5972
September 7th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Sounds like a good mix! Did you put it on dry hair? I read about SMT recently, and want to give it a try. I'm not sure how well I can sleep with a shower cap on though!!

Chanie
September 8th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Yaay! This worked very well, and my hair is nice and soft! :) the water part was actually because my kevin murphy born again treatment was mixed with water as i have used it as a leave in spray, In case anyone was wondering.. But anyway , yes i put it on dry hair :)

jacqueline101
September 8th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I've never done smt I'm interested in the end results. Its a month of change I'm thinking about doing the 3 min miracle deep conditioning treatment.