PDA

View Full Version : Hairbell, 3x faster hair growth?

IubireaDraga
September 6th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Hey everybody :)

so i just saw an advertisment on facebook about Hairbell.... A balsam and schampoo that makes your hair grow up to 3 times faster...

Does anybody know anything about this product?
Anybody who use it/tried it?

jojo89
September 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Wouldn't that be nice!! Haha I highly doubt that is true, probably a scam like the rest of em. Google it and try to find reviews.

akilina
September 6th, 2012, 01:20 PM
I am on the SCAM train :(
I wish that a shampoo and conditioner could make your hair grow 3 times faster.
So that would mean that since the average persons hair grows a half inch a month, then when using this product they will grow an inch and a half in one month.
I just don't see the logic :/

HylianGirl
September 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
I think it's a scam... it just doesn't make sense to me for a shapoo and conditioner to make one's hair grow faster

spidermom
September 6th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Never heard of it, but I don't believe it.

PeaceTeaRules
September 6th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I'd looked it up and found a bottle of conditioner and shampoo on Amazon.co/uk and there was one review and the person said that it didn't work and made their hair grow slower... I doubt that it works...

Hope this helps.

Sarahlabyrinth
September 6th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Don't believe a word of it. They will say anything to make you buy their product.

BrightEyes
September 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Meh, don't believe it. Although if it did, I would snatch it up in a heart beat:D

teal
September 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I don't believe it either... though like others have said, if it was proven effective I'd probably have a go at it! :D

Someday
September 6th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Never heard of it ... And couldn't find an ingredient list (or actual reviews) online. Probably too good to be true.

Madora
September 6th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Pure snake oil! Your hair only grows as fast as your genes, diet and the way you handle it allow.

There is absolutely, positively, NOTHING you can put on your hair that makes it grow faster/thicker/curlier/etc.

lapushka
September 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
If it really was that fantastic, I'm sure there'd be a big hype surrounding the thing. I don't believe in such claims.

MonaMayfair
September 8th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Pure snake oil! Your hair only grows as fast as your genes, diet and the way you handle it allow.

There is absolutely, positively, NOTHING you can put on your hair that makes it grow faster/thicker/curlier/etc.

I agree with that in my case anyway. When I had my hair cut a few years ago and got sick of having short hair very quickly, I tried everything that people were trying here (and often saying that these things were making a noticeable difference to their growth)
These included monistat, DE, rooibos tea, mega tek, protein shakes, don't even remember what else!
Nothing made the slightest difference.
I'm not doubting the word of people these things have helped, but at the same time, I've often read about "growth spurts" that some people have regardless of what they're eating/drinking/applying and I can't help wondering if that could be what happened.
Obviously when I say eating and drinking, I know a good diet is good for your hair and will encourage optimum growth, in the absence of other health problems.

It was easy to see how fast my hair was growing, I don't measure, but I was using henna so I had obvious roots.

terylenerose
September 8th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I wouldn't trust them, if only because the "After" picture looks like an edited version of the "Before" one and they seem to forget a lot of the diacritics.

KwaveT
September 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM
If it sounds too good to be true then it is. What's next a product that promises floor length hair in a week.;)

rosance
September 17th, 2012, 01:15 AM
Omg...the picture (http://www.claudebell.co.uk/soin-des-cheveux/hairbell-shampoing.html)they show of the difference is definitely fake! All the hair strands are exactly positioned the same on both photos. How is that naturally possible!?

Madora
September 17th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Omg...the picture (http://www.claudebell.co.uk/soin-des-cheveux/hairbell-shampoing.html)they show of the difference is definitely fake! All the hair strands are exactly positioned the same on both photos. How is that naturally possible!?

Yes, indeed. Photoshopped to perfection. What a crock!

MonaMayfair
September 17th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I just got round to actually looking at the advert.

I must say it would be wonderful if it were true!
The other thing that occurred to me was that supposing someone actually had made a product that produced guaranteed extraordinary hair growth AND helped with hair loss (as they claim) that person would be very rich and famous, also the product would be WAY more expensive than this.
They could charge a fortune (which people would pay) if this was universally acknowledged to work.

Avital88
September 17th, 2012, 08:48 AM
no i dont believe in those shampoos either.. better to just make sure you are in the best health and the hair will follow.

Auksaplauke
February 16th, 2013, 01:38 PM
it do not work.as it tried to.

jacqueline101
February 16th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I tried the Hair Plus set didn't work made my hair shed a lot. I will stick to
Monistat.

GrowingGlory
February 16th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I used Earthly Delight shampoo, conditioner and pomade several years ago and gained quite a bit of length within three months. HTH.

rowie
February 18th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Sometimes they make these ads so appealing that it is too good to be true. It's one of those "buyers beware" kind of product.

MaryO
February 18th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Wish it were true but as always- if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!

Auksaplauke
February 28th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I mean I've tried. It do not work.my hair is growing like always.shampoo is very drying your hair.and they said to wash my hair every other day and it will encourage hair growth. But it do not work and only i get more split ends.I wash my hair once a week and my hair is healthier.

Lalital
March 1st, 2013, 12:42 AM
Unfortunately, growing hair takes a lot of patience. The best way to grow hair is to feed it from the inside and be healthy. Find out if there are any nutrients you are lacking in and supplement with food and good quality supplements. Daily exercise and water, leafy greens, proteins and the list goes on. Your hair actually tells you if YOU are healthy. Miracle applications are not truthful. Mira hair oil is one of them. Young women were testifying that they were growing three inches per month from applying oil to the scalp. How can they say that? Because the company is paying them and people want to believe.

Auksaplauke
March 3rd, 2013, 07:14 AM
Unfortunately, growing hair takes a lot of patience. The best way to grow hair is to feed it from the inside and be healthy. Find out if there are any nutrients you are lacking in and supplement with food and good quality supplements. Daily exercise and water, leafy greens, proteins and the list goes on. Your hair actually tells you if YOU are healthy. Miracle applications are not truthful. Mira hair oil is one of them. Young women were testifying that they were growing three inches per month from applying oil to the scalp. How can they say that? Because the company is paying them and people want to believe.

i am I've tried mira Oils, hairbell and it do not work.. Yes they are liar. I do not try monistat it is popular in forum...

for me was good nettle leaves Cut from my garden and it is free I'm looking forward to when they grow again in summer it makes hair stronger and thicker hair

DancingQueen
March 3rd, 2013, 08:55 AM
I think it is a scam. Nothing you put on your hair will make it grow faster. It might make it stronger or healthier. But the only thing that can make it grow faster is what you put in your body; getting enough vitamin/protein/etc. is the only way. It would be nice, though. :)

jojo
March 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM
Ive tried this too, made my hair dry out. That was in my want to be long now days, these days good old patience works for me! I am very sceptical on such claims, that certain products make you grow 2-3" a month, sure you can get the odd month where you get a huge growth spurt but every month pull the other one!!!

leilasahhar
March 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM
I have fallen for many of these types of scams but some out there are truly genuine its just a matter of trying and seeing what works for you. There is one product though that really works for me its Redwood Roots..its sooo yummy for my hair I love it! I haven't found another Product out there yet specifically for the roots of the hair, to nourish etc... I will always be trying more im a total hair product junkie ;)