PDA

View Full Version : See yourself with your dream hair!

Indigostreams
September 5th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Hey everyone. I discovered this site where you can upload your pics and give yourself a makeover for free! So much fun! http://www.taaz.com/makeover/makeover.html

CurlyCap
September 5th, 2012, 09:35 PM
LOL.

LHC must be working, because I couldn't find a single hairdo I liked more than my own hair. :agree:

vanillabones
September 5th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Cool - I played with it. Cool to get to see a glimpse of long hair on me! And I look HORRIBLE with bangs. Why did I have them for so long?! They are chin length now and I like them. I also like the reds on me even though I am extremely pale.

Indigostreams
September 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it all looks kinda stupid and fake, but it helps me imagine myself with long hair. :o

Suguru
September 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM
The hairstyles all looked a bit silly on me, but I have a sudden urge to buy light purple contact lenses!

cooklaezo13
September 13th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I want to cut bangs! I looked good with bangs after using this thing. My only problem is that my wavy hair texture doesn't suit bangs well, and I would need to heat style them or pin them back every day, which I would never have the patience for :(

Indigostreams
September 13th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I want to cut bangs! I looked good with bangs after using this thing. My only problem is that my wavy hair texture doesn't suit bangs well, and I would need to heat style them or pin them back every day, which I would never have the patience for :(

Right, unfortunately this site doesn't take into account our ACTUAL, natural,God-given hair type. I looked pretty good with Jennifer Aniston's hair, but would have to straighten the hell out of it to get that hair. Bu it's fun how you can take your own hair and change the color too.