PDA

View Full Version : help with my routine .

Jadecas
September 5th, 2012, 10:03 AM
My hair is finally at Shoulder , i am trying to not to trim my hair at all .I don't use heat on my hair or an damaging products .Natural !
I recently went through a search of Growing out my hair ! but my hair is fine and everything weights it out . Sourcing a good leave in conditioner,
Tried Moroccon line, Macadamia Line of products,Vatika ,Mane and tail ,Organix . i think everything is weighing my hair down ! trying so hard to find a routine that works .
my routine is
CWC TWICE A WEEK
Leaving condition
seal with Oil
keep in Braid or Bun .
hot oil treatments - any oil once a month
protein -vatika egg protein treatment * 1 month

Vitamins
Pantogar
B complex
Gingo ko
fish oil
vit c
nature bounty h/s/n
Any one can help me
Jade Cas
neck -shoulder † armpit † brastrap † midback † waist † hip † tailbone † classic †

DinaAG
September 5th, 2012, 12:07 PM
scalp massage can always help and it wont weigh your hair

spidermom
September 5th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Sounds good to me, although I recently learned that shampoo and conditioner involves two different ionic actions, and combining them leads to buildup that is hard to remove. Because of that, I switched to oil pre-treatments, diluted shampooing, rinsing, then conditioning the length, leaving in for 3-5 minutes, which also helps remove excess oil.

Jadecas
September 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Sounds good to me, although I recently learned that shampoo and conditioner involves two different ionic actions, and combining them leads to buildup that is hard to remove. Because of that, I switched to oil pre-treatments, diluted shampooing, rinsing, then conditioning the length, leaving in for 3-5 minutes, which also helps remove excess oil.

i do this already:beerchug:

spidermom
September 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
i do this already:beerchug:
Well, you said CWC, which involves putting in conditioner, then shampooing with the conditioner still on your length. That's different from shampooing, rinsing, then conditioning.

anastasiya
September 5th, 2012, 03:32 PM
how often do you do scalp massages?