PDA

View Full Version : Hairsticks in India

sipinblue
September 3rd, 2012, 07:24 AM
Hi all,
I am huge fan of hair sticks. I live in India. For some time now I have been trying to find some sticks in India, specifically in Pune city.
I any fellow ladies who have any idea where I can get some hair sticks in India (Online or shops), please let me know.
Thanks in advance. :)

sakuraemily
September 3rd, 2012, 09:30 AM
I'm so glad you asked this. I have the same question.

MaryO
September 3rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
Hi there!

I saw instruction on this site on how to make your own using knitting needles but fot the life of me I can't find it!

Basically you cut the knitting needles the right length and then top it with beads and so on by sticking a topper in the open end of the needle and gluing it with epoxy.

Sorry I can't be of more help!:confused:

ratgirldjh
September 3rd, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hi there!

I saw instruction on this site on how to make your own using knitting needles but fot the life of me I can't find it!

Basically you cut the knitting needles the right length and then top it with beads and so on by sticking a topper in the open end of the needle and gluing it with epoxy.

Or you take dpns (the ones used for making socks) the metal ones - I like the 7" ones - and you bend them over a doorknob. Just takes a moment and they work great and can be used in wet or damp hair. They end up being 3" long and hold hair like a rock! You can always get longer dpns if you need them.

http://i.imgur.com/pSjz7.jpg

pepperminttea
September 3rd, 2012, 11:45 AM

I think this (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=232) might be the page you're thinking of. :)