PDA

View Full Version : Which ingredients?

Chanie
September 2nd, 2012, 11:55 AM
So i usually do treatments as i have this dry, bleached hair. I would like you guys to recommend some ingredients for moisture especially, usually i use, avocado, honey,coconut oil, olive oil, egg in different combinations, what would you add? Would be nice if it was something u could find i supermarkets as im in a summerhouse at the moment :)

DinaAG
September 2nd, 2012, 12:14 PM
mayonnaise with honey and some oil drops, that always help you can also add some milk cream to the mix

tambalina
September 2nd, 2012, 08:31 PM
I chemically dye my hair as well. I have found when my hair feels dry and brittle, I usually need to do a protein treatment before it will hold onto moisture. Egg doesn't really cut it for me. I have no idea why. I end up getting a sample pack of Ion Reconstructer Protein Treatment at Sally's ($3) followed by LOTS of oil and deep conditioner.

katfemme89
September 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
To the best of my knowledge, mayo, eggs, and oil aren't moisture, which the OP was asking for--those are protein treatments. :shrug:

Ml001
September 2nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
Aloe Vera gel.

katfemme89
September 2nd, 2012, 11:08 PM
Aloe Vera gel.

I'm gonna have to try that, I keep hearing good things about it.

Chanie
September 3rd, 2012, 03:41 AM
I think im going try that if they have it at the market where we are at :) how do you use this, just simply on to the hair or. ?