View Full Version : Anyone know where to find a good synthetic wig?

Schrei777
August 31st, 2012, 08:47 PM
I have never worn a wig before and I need a long white wig for my Halloween costume. Does anyone know where I could get a good one for a decent price online?

Amorice
August 31st, 2012, 08:55 PM
I've bought a few from gothiclolitawigs.com and like them. They're not super cheap, but IMO they're worth it.

Schrei777
August 31st, 2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks Amorice ill check it out :). j

Rufflebutt
August 31st, 2012, 10:32 PM
I know that Mintymix has some great wigs. :)

Silverbrumby
August 31st, 2012, 11:36 PM
I love ebay but check on the delivery estimates. It's always been ok for me even from China.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=cosplay+wig+white&_sacat=0&_odkw=cosplay+wig&_osacat=0

MeowScat
September 1st, 2012, 01:30 AM
eBay always has wigs.

I'm watching a few of them that are knee length and they're about $30 with free shipping.

I've seen shorter ones much cheaper, some under $10. With prices that cheap, I want to buy a few in different colors.

Happy shopping! :D

PixieKitten
September 1st, 2012, 02:21 AM
A lot of generic costume shops have quite good quality wigs! I have three now that I've bought for costumes or fun, and two I sometimes wear when I'm out in town with friends. I have to wear a hat over them because I have a rather small hear and you'd never get a wig to look natural on me, but once the hat is on it looks quite realistic!
www.joke.co.uk has some good ones, but if you're in the US that's not much help to you... Best of luck anyway, and pics when you get one! =D

Natalia
September 1st, 2012, 02:28 AM
I bought mine on ebay but its an everday kind of wig when i get the urge othave short hair. Amazon has a nice selection too but for a costume wig id go with ebay since you can probably get a better deal.

Schrei777
September 1st, 2012, 05:18 AM
Thanks everyone these are all great sites :). I think I found the perfect one on eBay. :D