PDA

View Full Version : Aveda Invati

gonzobird
August 31st, 2012, 05:19 PM
I see this was briefly mentioned a month ago or so, and since I work in a salon I am having the owner order me the shampoo, conditioner and scalp stuff.... just wondering if anyone has tried it? Loves it or hates it?

Thanks!

brave
August 31st, 2012, 07:32 PM
My mom has this, and I used a tiny bit of the shampoo and conditioner. Smells good, didn't notice anything drastic but I only used it once. She likes it quite a bit.

gonzobird
September 1st, 2012, 02:53 PM
Awesome. I've seen a bunch of reviews with people saying it just dried our their hair. I'm planning to really keep the shampoo away from my ends. I usually oil then before i wash anyways. I've been using John masters follicle booster and i think it's been making my scalp happier and browning new baby hairs. 60 for the sheds one seems pretty steep and I'm sure the ingredients aren't as good... But at wholesale price, im gonna give it a go.

I was curious because most people on the internet in reviews really went impressed. I'm sure it's just a lot of marketing.like their add for it with the girl with tons of extensions.:)

aspartame gram
September 1st, 2012, 03:06 PM
I really hope it works for you! Was the John Masters' line $60? That's a pretty steep price for a shampoo and conditioner set... Yikes. I can see why you'd want to switch it up.

Good luck! Aveda's products usually smell heavenly. ^_^

gonzobird
September 1st, 2012, 03:14 PM
I do love screeds products. I use blue Malva shampoo and conditioner all the time and tons of other products over the years. I just feel the John masters has better non chemical ingredients. The follicle booster by him is just a . No shampoo or anything, but costs 22 for a teeny bottle that lasts few weeks. We'll see.for a discount, I'll try it.

TheHowlingWolf
January 5th, 2013, 01:25 AM
I'm thinking about getting the invati shampoo....but Idk. Does anyone like it? I plan on using it once a week (co wash other times I wash my hair). I have scalp issues. Do you think this will help? It says "exfoliating" and I do feel like my scalp is clogged, so maybe it will help?