PDA

View Full Version : Once in a Blue Moon Salon Visit

LaurelSpring
August 31st, 2012, 02:08 PM
I havent been to a salon in at least 4 years. So today I decided in honor of the blue moon that I would go to one and get a trim. I was going to trim today anyway because I am doing the full moon trim thing. I was thinking it would be nice to have someone else even up the ends so I took a leap of faith and just did a walk in at the local Hair Quarters before I could talk myself out of it. Boy was I nervous!

I explained exactly what I wanted and she actually did that! It turned out just fine and was just what I wanted. So I felt like I should post given that I have posted quite a few....never do that again...postings. I went and it was just fine. Now I probably wont be back until the next blue moon which I think I heard was in 2015! That is soon enough for me! :thumbsup:

millyaulait
August 31st, 2012, 02:56 PM
What a great reason to do it!

And so glad it went well for you - it's always great to hear positive hairdressing stories... :)

DayDreamerDani
August 31st, 2012, 03:55 PM
Very cool! I'm glad you had such a positive experience. I haven't been to the salon in 9 months. I could use a trim but I'm waiting until the new year! I really like the trimming with the moon idea. I might have to read more into it.

spidermom
August 31st, 2012, 04:07 PM
Good for you! I'll be going for my trim tomorrow or Sunday (forgot which day the appointment is for).

jacqueline101
August 31st, 2012, 05:51 PM
I'm glad you had a wonderful time and you got what you asked for.

BrightEyes
August 31st, 2012, 05:57 PM
Thank you for sharing. It's wonderful that you had such a good experience:)

patienceneeded
August 31st, 2012, 06:14 PM
Excellent! I had my hair trimmed today too, on the spur-of-the-moment when I was near a barber shop. Nice to see another good experience.

akilina
September 1st, 2012, 09:07 AM
Wonderful, thanks for sharing!!
It always makes me so happy to see these kinds of threads :)