PDA

View Full Version : VO5 Hot oil Moisture Soak Elixir

Redhead Rebel
August 30th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I just tried this the other night and my hair really likes it, only problem is it takes 3 out of the 4 tubes to cover my hair. Does anyone know an oil that would be similar to this product that I could use instead? :D

(I've tried mineral oil, it doesn't work on my hair.)

brave
August 30th, 2012, 07:10 PM
From looking at the ingredients list it's actually more like a protein treatment/conditioner than anything else. I'd say look at the proteins it has in it and search out a conditioner or treatment with the same ones.

Redhead Rebel
August 30th, 2012, 07:23 PM
From looking at the ingredients list it's actually more like a protein treatment/conditioner than anything else. I'd say look at the proteins it has in it and search out a conditioner or treatment with the same ones.

Do you think my hair might be lacking protein as well as moisture seen it was dyed and bleached so many times?

jojo
August 31st, 2012, 08:44 AM
Do you think my hair might be lacking protein as well as moisture seen it was dyed and bleached so many times?

I know it's not aimed at me but yes this is possible. aPhogee 2 step is a brilliant protein treatment, I do these once every 12 weeks and the effects last, always follow a protein treatment with a moisturising one.