PDA

View Full Version : CRAZY split end...!

LocustSpawning
August 30th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Hey all you lovely LHC people...

Today I spotted some mad looking split end in my mane. I used to straighten my hair daily for 2 years and never even saw a split like this! All that damage has since been cut off, and I've straightened my hair a few times since then, and blowdried too.. but really, what the??! Anyone else seen a crazy split like this..?

It looks like the hair exploded. Hahaha (I put the hair up against paper so you can see better)

http://i47.tinypic.com/xkp3yb.jpg

akilina
August 30th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Did you post a pic? I don't see anything ><
I experienced the same thing the other day! A hair had shed or I accidentally pulled it out and the end was all curled up and literally had 6 splits on that one end. So weird :( I haven't used the flat iron in a long time either..well I did the other day for a length shot on my profile but I didn't think that it was from that one straightening session.

Cinnamoon
August 30th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Wow, that's crazy! It looks like another hair almost got knotted around the end or something?

millyaulait
August 30th, 2012, 03:14 PM
It's like a teeny tiny little broom! :D

Winnie!
August 30th, 2012, 03:15 PM
That is kind of awesome!

KittyBird
August 30th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Woah, that split is insane! I found a similar split in my hair the other day, but it wasn't as bad as yours. I've never seen anything like that before.

joflakes
August 30th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Whoah! That's mad!

Nightshade
August 30th, 2012, 03:32 PM
That's awesome :D Ka-BOOM!

bunnylake
August 30th, 2012, 03:56 PM
OMG SNIP IT! SNIP ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I was just dusting my own ends, and even when I find normal splits, I turn into an Evil Queen and I chop the little heads off and chuckle teheheehehehehee.

But yeah, that's the freakiest split end ever!

Amber_Maiden
August 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Whoa! That's so cool!

shutterpillar
August 30th, 2012, 04:00 PM
It does look like it's got a knot in it... like maybe a couple different split ends knotted up in each other? Either way, its wicked looking!

RapunzelKat
August 30th, 2012, 04:04 PM
That's awesome :D Ka-BOOM!

Hee hee hee! :lol: It's a hair firecracker :D

spidermom
August 30th, 2012, 04:05 PM
I think another hair is knotted onto that one.
If thy split end offend thee, lop it off!

blondie9912
August 30th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Crazy awesome! :D

Oksana
August 30th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Wow, that is quite a split end!!

katfemme89
August 30th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Wow, that's crazy! It looks like another hair almost got knotted around the end or something?

^^ That. I've had this happen before and upon investigation I found that none of the hairs were split. What happened was a couple of broken hairs got completely and tightly knotted around one single hair shaft. It freaked me out.

Cut that mofo off! lol