PDA

View Full Version : H.U.B. International - have you purchased from there?

julliams
August 29th, 2012, 10:13 PM
I've contacted these guys about shipping prices to Australia. I've sent two emails through the website and they have not gotten back to me.

Is this normal? I've only read good things about then but this lack of contact is making me wonder.... Given that I plan to buy two Mason Pearson burshes, I want to know that there is someone there and that my purchases will be sent.

sakuraemily
August 30th, 2012, 07:02 AM
If they are not responding its best you don't order from them.

Peggy E.
August 30th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Second the above motion.

If they don't respond to questions on placing an order - just imagine what fun it's going to be when you are awaiting the receipt of your two new MP brushes and you can't get them to respond? Oh, boy!!

Not.

There are thousands of places you can procure these brushes - sellers who actually appreciate their buyers and even answer a question or two when received. Fancy that!

Let's try one of them instead, what'chya say?..... :o(

jeanniet
August 30th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Yes, I have ordered from them within the past year, and received my brush very quickly (UK to US). I emailed a question about exchange rate or something like that, and as I recall received a reply in a reasonable period of time (less than 24 hours). I'm not sure why you haven't heard back. It's a legit site, though.

Oksana
August 30th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Is this H.U.B International that sell pet grooming products or another company? My family has trade stands on the championship dog circuit so I know of them quite well.

jeanniet
August 30th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Yes, same company. They have the lowest prices around on MP. The company is run by a husband/wife pair, so maybe something is going on with them? That's the only thing I can think of.

Oksana
August 30th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Possibly, I will ask my partner and see if he has heard anything. They are very well respected on the circuit so I assume this is very unusual for them.

jeanniet
August 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
julliams, did you use the contact form? I checked around the site and you could try this email: cathy@hubint.com. That's the direct email for Mrs. Urquhart. It's possible the contact form isn't working properly. I've had that issue on other sites before.

julliams
September 4th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Thanks guys - I hadn't followed up this thread because I though it went unanswered. Yes I was surprised that I haven't had any answer at all and I plan to buy 2 brushes!!

I will try the direct email.

Thanks