PDA

View Full Version : How to get stranded bangs?

ALorraine
August 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm a guy in my late 20's growing long hair and I want to wear long bangs in a stranded look to my mouth with the longest layer of my hair at the middle of my back. So here's the closest picture I could find of someone with the bangs style I'm going for.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWYdv6iHqAnFVfTzFsnO9Ixpfg7T15A JE8uKEvWwqVFom-xzSE&t=1

So how I can I get this appearance in bangs from look that is just standard? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Sarahlabyrinth
August 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I was going to say leave them on the side of the road - haha, ok, don't mind me I'm in a silly mood.

Um, I would say just let them grow - don't know if that is a particularly useful answer. Someone will know better than I do however. Hope the right answer comes along for you.

Kyla
August 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM
I may have no idea what I am talking about, but you would probably need to let it grow a little first, then cut the bangs, and then maintain the front while you let the back grow.

I hope I helped at least a little. :o

ratgirldjh
August 29th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I think let them grow and perhaps use a little mousse or pomade on them. It looks like they need to 'clump' a bit so that they kind of stick in 'strands' together? Try a little pomade on them while damp or even aloe vera gel and let them stay clumped together til they dry. If they are too clumped you can separate the clumps into smaller clumps or just comb it out regular. HTH until someone else comes along who knows more about this :)