Thread: Frizzy baby hairs along hairline?

Default Frizzy baby hairs along hairline?

How can I straighten them out/grow them. They are so annoying! I straighten them but I know it's just making them worse & stunting the growth ... Help?!

Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: Frizzy baby hairs along hairline?

If you keep straightening those fine baby hairs, you'll end up with badly damaged hair. Those fine hairs are even more delicate than the rest of your hairs.

Tame those wayward bits with a tiny bit of coconut oil. Sometimes those short hairs just don't grow out, no matter what you do.

Length
    3/26/45
    Type
    2c/F/ii

If your hair doesn't like the oil, you could try a tiny amount of condish and water. Just smooth it over the frizzy bits.
    Grow, grow grow........

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Maybe styling gel?

Length
    26/27/36
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I have so many of those little hairs around the hair line on my forehead. I don't know if they will ever go away. One time when I was younger I decided to just cut them off haha. I don't think I would recommend that. I had to cut bangs and that helped to keep them smoother and hide them a bit more. Otherwise I would sometimes use a tiny bit of hairy spray or gel to keep them in place, but I haven't found a single product that can make them behave all day. They are starting to get longer now, but they are still annoying!
    Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.

What I do is tie a silk scarf around my hairline to press it flat after my hair is washed, alternatively you could wear a cloth headband-- but those aren't usually tight enough for me. the scarf definitely tames those suckers though.