Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Sale or Trade -- Key Lime Twist Hairsticks (YourCrowningGlory) - GONE

Length
    12/32/35
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Re: For Sale or Trade -- Key Lime Twist Hairsticks (YourCrowningGlory)

Here are the sticks I am wanting to trade: Hard to get a good picture that really shows what they look like. Any questions; just ask.

Started growing at 42. Always admired and wanted long hair. Thrilled to find waves!!!

2b-F-ii

back to the South, where my heart will always lie!
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Ok, question time! So how long is the usable length of most of these sticks (i.e. the part that isn't wrapped, just plain stick that can be safely inserted into hair)? Also, what material are the toppers wrapped with (thread, plastic, fabric)? Are the tips of the hairsticks rounded, pointed, or blunt? Who made them? Let me know UP Lisa and then I'll get back to everyone with a decision. Thanks!
    Last edited by LifeisAdventure; August 10th, 2008 at 11:42 PM. Reason: more info
    Lady Nynaeve ti al'Meara Mandragoran of the Rising Shadow in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Proud member of the Official Hair Idiots Club

Length
    12/32/35
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I would say there is at least 4 inches of usable space on all of them. The tips are what I would call rounded points. I'm afraid I don't know who made them. They came from another country, but I can't remember where, since I have had them for a while. I bought them on Ebay, but never really used them.

They are wrapped with some sort of braided plastic and metallic cord. Some of them have pretty wooden beeds on them that are hard to see in the picture.

Lisa
    Started growing at 42. Always admired and wanted long hair. Thrilled to find waves!!!

2b-F-ii

back to the South, where my heart will always lie!
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Hi again UP Lisa! I think those are all going to be too short for me. I really need longer sticks to control all my wild hair! Thanks for your offer, though!
    Lady Nynaeve ti al'Meara Mandragoran of the Rising Shadow in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Proud member of the Official Hair Idiots Club