Thread: take one, take all... :)

Default take one, take all... :)

ALL SWAPPED OR PENDING! - THANK YOU

I had to face the truth - there are things I do not wear, although I love them. Some because of the size (I mentioned before that I have very slippery hair and quite fine as well), some because of the colour - certain shades of brown do not go well with my hair. I do hope they will find a good home... Most of the accessories are completely new and all of them are in excellent shape. I am open for swaps (would love a medium ficcarissimo but pm me with any offers ). I will also sell but i do not have paypal - concealed cash in letters worked very well before though, so there is no problem... PM me if interested and we will arrange something. I had a few positive ratings on LHC (I believe 5 or so).

ETA: I am sorry for the quality of the pictures, still same old camera also Photobucket did not resize all of the pictures - cannot figure it out right now.

1. swapped Beautiful black ketylo sticks with silver/brown shell beads (made by Fox from TheLongHairLoom). Very beautiful and light sticks that hold very well. Size: 7 in with beads, usable over 5 and half in.

2. swapped France Luxe Elysee barette in Mousseline. Beautiful cream colour, very good hold - does not damage hair! Size: 3 in x 1 in.

3. swapped France Luxe Silver Barette in Caramel Horn. Beautiful colour, very good hold - does not damage hair! Size: just below 3 in long and less than 1 in wide.

4. swapped Mamma Smurf's (ebay) hair pin with black stone. Slight curve, holds very well, black mineral bead. Size: 5 in long, over 4 in usable.

5. swapped A beautiful, light hair fork - holds extremely well. Do not know the maker and do not know the type of wood but it has a beautiful satin finish. Do not want to part with it but the color does not work for my hair. Size: less than 6 inches, 4.5 in usable.

PART TWO below...
    Last edited by helanek; August 8th, 2008 at 10:44 PM.
    The Soul of the Rose 1908 J.W. Waterhouse
    from http://www.johnwilliamwaterhouse.com)

Default Re: take one, take all... :)

ETA - double post
    Last edited by helanek; August 5th, 2008 at 09:32 PM.

6. swapped Body Shop comb, wood - love them! Extremely smooth and light (have already a couple of them - this was a gift). Size: just over 5 inches.

7. swapped Amadlifeo hair pin. Bloodwood, very light, gorgeous colour, wonderful hold. Size: 5.5 in.

8. swapped A hair slide in unknown very smooth and light wood. A beautiful patern, was a gift and I loved it but never made it work in my hair. Size probably medium - 4 in long, over 1 in wide, nice curve.

9. swapped France Luxe comb in mouselline. Size: 3.25 in x 2.5 (widest part). Beautiful colour and shine. Have a couple of more and they work really well for me.

10. swapped I bought some silk scarfs in the past that I use mostly for my hair - two below were a bonus I got with the other ones. These colours do not work for me though - golden brown, and bottle green. The colours are depper than in the picture - they have nice shine - made of 100 % raw silk. Size 62 x 10 in.

All for now... Take one, take all...
    Last edited by helanek; August 8th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

Length
    shdlr/30.5/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

I would love the Mama Smurf fork and the wood fork! How much? I have nothing to offer in trade, I am trying to build up my hairtoy collection now!

Also, I have no trader rating here, would you still trade with me?
    Last edited by NurseMama; August 5th, 2008 at 09:44 PM. Reason: reread original post
    Just keep growing....

Length
    40+/MBL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

How much are you asking for the Amadifeo bloodwood hairpin? I don't think I have anything to trade right now, but I can look...
    Lady Angellen, Bound Raven in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

I am the Vampire Queen

NurseMama, Angellen and a few others that sent me PMs - just sent PMs to all of you... you are fast girls!
    Last edited by helanek; August 5th, 2008 at 10:43 PM.

Length
    30ish/47"/70+"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I'm interested in the Body Shop comb and the hair slide. I can't send private messages yet, but you can email me the details at dl@artisanssquare.com