Thread: ISO/ A Puffy Pony comb

Length
    35cm/86cm/100cm
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default ISO/ A Puffy Pony comb

I'm after a puffy pony comb or 2 please. I can't find them in Oz and $35 shipping is not happening.

I'd be happy to get something from Javacentric (ebay) and post it to you in exchange. I can't think of anything else from Australia you might want.

Thank you

ETA: I have had some lovely offers but I think I've found a way to get 2 from a lovely LHC member. Thanks for coming to my aid again.
    Last edited by Liluri; August 6th, 2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: FOUND!
    "I can't stand makeup commercials. 'do you need lipstick that keeps your lips kissable?' no, I need lipstick that gets me equal pay for equal work. How about eye shadow that makes me stop thinking I'm too fat? Maria bamford" Conefree Conditioners in Oz

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: ISO/ A Puffy Pony comb

Hi Liluri just curious what is a puffy pony comb?

Length
    18+/39/???
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

There's a thread on the old LHC about these -- the resulting bun is really cute.

I'd be interested in trying one, but not sure if my local Claire's carries exotic things like this! If it does, I'll let you know, Liluri.

Banned
    Length
    SL/Waist/Hips
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I have one that I don't use anymore just don't like the look with my puffy hair, only used a couple of times.........pm me if interested. Make an offer and it's yours. I've never sent anything overseas so not sure about shipping as I live in the states.

This is the one I have: http://tonytail.com/StylingTools.htm Still in the box with the "rubberband" that I never used. The color is blond.
    Last edited by Shanarana; August 6th, 2008 at 02:49 AM.

Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Thanks for the link Darkwaves. If you don't like Shanarana Puffy Pony can't you just use to long barrettes. I saw something like that style on one of the religious hair site. Sorry don't remember which one but a young woman used two large barrettes to do that style. HTH

Length
    Shldr/Waist/Clasc
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

If anyone gets really desperate for one I know my local Claire's carries them (or they did when I last checked about a week ago) and I'd be willing to go out and buy some to trade (maybe for some 5-6" hairsticks? or something else maybe). Selling would be a bit trickier for me as I'd have to borrow my parents' Paypal account and I'm not sure whether it's set up to take money.

Anyway, I'm putting the offer out there for desperate people