Thread: OFFICIAL Priorin thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default OFFICIAL Priorin thread

I searched around the forums for some information, but I only found 2 posts, where someone mentioned it very briefly. So, I would love to hear your experience with it if you tried it.

Some say Priorin make the hair grow a little faster (thought some of you might be interested in that ), but mainly stop excessive shedding and thicken up hair. To work properly, you should take 3 pills per day for 3 months (2 for breakfast and 1 for dinner), and then 1 per day for 3 months.

I can't find a lot of english sites about it, you might be able to find more, but here is one link:

http://www.ameinfo.com/233674.html

This is the original link, and the bottle I bought, but the site is in danish. If you want to read it, maybe you can use google translate. But there is a lot of info about how it works, and the growth phases of the hair: http://www.priorin.dk/da/index.html

Looking forward to hearing from someone who tried it before. (or if anyone want to join me)

ETA: If you try this, please do not take other supplements, and only take the amount recommended on the bottle. Any pills can be dangerous in overdose.
    Last edited by DancingQueen; August 27th, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Just a small selection of hairstyles I have done
    My Brand-new blog: http://hairdiarydash.blog.com
    Password: LHC

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

In this post I will update my results as I get them.

Since I joined here, i have lost at least 1 cm in thickness, and that was measured several months ago. I feel like I shed more than ever, and I have always shed a lot. Even though it doesn't look thin, it is (and I have never had thin hair before). So, I have started Prioin today.

I took one this morning, and my scalp is already itching and it feels like it is growing (although maybe that is just wishful thinking ) I am not taking this for the sake of faster growth, but still, it would be interesting to see if my hair really does grow faster.

Day 1 (27/7 2012)

- Shedding: A lot
    - Length: 61,5 cm
    - Thickness: 7 cm
    - Comment: I only took one pill so far, maybe I will take 2 for dinner. But my scalp pretty quickly started itching, it feels like it is growing. I could be wrong about it though, we will see in a few months.

Day 6 (2/8 2012)

- Shedding: A little less maybe?
    - Length: 62 cm (!)
    - Comment: So, I looked in the mirror and stretched my hair (a bad habit I am developing), and I couldn't help but noticing it suddenly looked a lot closer to BSL than I noticed before. So, I could not resist the urge to measure my hair. And guess what? It grew 0.5 cm - in six days! That is crazy for my hair, which grows 1 cm a month! I wrote 62 cm, even though I actually got a few sprinters that are slightly longer. I measured like 10 times to make sure. I have been taking 3 pills each day as recommended (2 for breakfast, 1 for dinner). So far, I didn't notice a difference in thickness, but I think my shedding cut down a bit. Now I can't wait to see the further results.

Day 13: (9/8 2012)

- Shedding: Reduced
    - Length: 62,5 cm
    - Tkickness: Didn't measure
    - Comment: I am continuing with three daily pills, and my growth does seem to explode. I kept getting numbers between 62,5 and 63, bit I will go with 62,5, as I can't believe it if it grew 1 cm in seven days. I didn't measure my thickness, as I think it will take longer to be measurable, but it definitely feels thicker at the crown when I run my fingers through. I still shed, but compared to before priorin, it is nothing. So all in all, at seems to be working both ways.

Day 21: (17/8 2012)

- Shedding: Still reduced
    - Length: 63 cm
    - Comment: Well, another 0.5 cm. Amaizing it grows with the exact same speed as before. 3 weeks into the experiment, and I find another added benefit: My lashes looks thicker and longer. Still no measurable difference in thickness of the hair, but it defiantly feels thicker at the crown. But of course, it will take a while for the short hairs to grow to pony-length. at some point, I will have to get a much needed haircut, as it is almost 4 months since my last one (usually, I only go 3 months). But fear not; I will measure before and after, so the experiment is still on.

Day 24: (20/8 2012)

- Just updating to tell you guys I had my hair cut. I was way overdue for a trim, so I am back at 59 cm. But my hemline is nice and thick now, so I think it was a good thing to get done. Hopefully, I won't need to have another trim until november or december. A link to where my hair is currently at: http://monkeybuisness.blog.com/2012/08/22/38/ Password is LHC.

Day 31 (27/8 2012)

- Shedding: More reduced
    - Legth: 59 cm (?)
    - Comment: It's been 7 days since my haircut, so I decided to update. Maybe I measured incorrectly last time, but I keep getting 59 cm (I only got 59,5 once). Either I had a stall this week, or else it is because my hair was straightened, and I can't pull it down as far as the straightening iron can. I still think it have grown though.

Day 54 (19/9 2012)

- Shedding: More shedding than usual
    - Length: 60 cm
    - Thickness: 7,2 cm
    - Comment: Sorry for the late update, I have had a lot of things going on the last few weeks, so I haven't really gotten around to measure. I have been shedding more than usual. It is still less than before I started the priorin, but I think it could be due all the stress. (I just moved out, so I suddenly have a lot more going on in my life) I am getting less shedding again, and funny enough, I am starting to relax more. But as some of you may already read, my thickness finally increased a little! Not much, but it still counts. As for length, I think I have been measuring wrong since my haircut. If 59 is true, I only gained 1 cm in the last month. But when I stretch my hair as I sometimes do, it is almost as long as when I stretched it before I cut it (I hope that makes sense). But, I am going to go with 60 as that is the closest result, in the name of sience.
    Personally, I think I was really at 58 after the haircut, as my hair was straightened when I measured, and I think it was somehow more stretched than I can myself.
    Last edited by DancingQueen; September 19th, 2012 at 08:31 AM.

Length
    31"/36"/50"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: OFFICIAL Priorin thread

Interested about this

Haven't heard of it before though, let me know how you get on!

Length
    18?/24/27
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Interesting :0 Never heard of it either. You will definitely have to let us know how it works for you.
    Ugh at first when I glanced quickly I thought the thread title was supposed to say "protein" And that someone had butchered the spelling of "protein". Not the case though!
    Taking an LHC break.

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by akilina View Post
    Interesting :0 Never heard of it either. You will definitely have to let us know how it works for you.
    Ugh at first when I glanced quickly I thought the thread title was supposed to say "protein" And that someone had butchered the spelling of "protein". Not the case though!
    Ha ha, nope, no butchering here. I think it is originally a european product, but you can get it on ebay (if anyone is interested in trying it out).

I did a little more research after I started the thread, and it seems pretty much everyone love this product. I only read one review where she didn't get a result, and one who got a rash. So it seems like it actually works.

Length
    31"/36"/50"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quite pricey it seems for 60 capsules, if we're supposed to take 3 a day it works out quite a lot.

How are you finding it so far? Any results?
    Last edited by Humbug454; July 30th, 2012 at 09:30 AM.

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Humbug454 View Post
    Quite pricey it seems for 60 capsules, if we're supposed to take 3 a day it works out quite a lot.

How are you finding it so far? Any results?
    It is a bit expensive (although I got one with 90 capsules, and the price is a little different where I live). But if it works for my hair, I am willing to pay the price.

So far, I have not had huge results. I think my shedding cut down a bit, but not much. But most of the reviews I read said they didn't notice results until two weeks taking the supplements, and the box says 3 months for a noticeable result. My hair does seem more shiny and manageable lately, but I don't know if that is because of the pills.

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Wow, this is really crazy. Check out my update for day 6. I am still waiting to see results in thickness, but it does seem to speed up growth!

Length
    19/23/31
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DancingQueen View Post
    Wow, this is really crazy. Check out my update for day 6. I am still waiting to see results in thickness, but it does seem to speed up growth!
    So how's it going? ...very interested!

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyFit View Post
    So how's it going? ...very interested!
    Just updated again (see day 13). I think it is working, at least I hope so. I think it is good results when I am only two weeks in.