Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    pixie/22.5/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what

How to get longer hair within one week:

Start on Monday
    Do anything you like, but don't cut your hair.
    By Sunday your hair will be longer.

OMG this product called 'Time' is incredible. And it's wholly natural.

ETA: one of the things she is suggesting people use is rosemary oil. Er, rosemary oil is an essential oil, and putting tablespoons of hot rosemary EO on the scalp is not going to be a good idea, surely.
    Last edited by Loviatar; July 16th, 2012 at 08:08 AM.
    1" (03/13), 18" (05/14); 6yrs off LHC, pixied 10/17, now 22”
    Maybe goals: BSL 28, WL 36, TB 42, CL 50, Knee 62

Length
    SL/APL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i

Default Re: This girl claims this method will make your hair grow 3-4 inches in a week - what

Quote Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
    How to get longer hair within one week:

Start on Monday
    Do anything you like, but don't cut your hair.
    By Sunday your hair will be longer.

OMG this product called 'Time' is incredible. And it's wholly natural.
    Ha! Yes!

I'm not a fan of this video I have to say! But, like others have said, she has got a few things right at least!

Shoulder Length > APL > BSL > APL > Between Chin + Shoulder > APL > BSL > Mid Back Length > Waist
    50 book challenge 2014 ^^

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Just to clarify, I really wanted to try it just to see what would actually happen to my hair because oiling and massaging is all good and well for hair and I love trying out different methods different people use. Re-reading my original post it kinda sounds like I'm believing her bullsh*t lol.

Even if I believed this girl I would still use conditioner, I dread to think what state my hair would be in if I washed it daily with NO conditioner *cringe*
    ~ I was forever staring at the tender blue veins along the inside of my wrists; fragile twigs trapped under ice. ~

Long Haired Bible Thumper Debra83's Avatar
    Length
    ear/bsl/HIP
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Well, since seeing this thread yesterday, I decided I don't have anything to lose (except hair) in giving the upside down thing a shot! I can oil everyday for a week (I have so much oil in the house now, I could give Esso a run for their money!!), I already wash everyday (or close), but can make a point of it for a week, and see what happens! I started yesterday - so, I'll try to stay faithful with it and report back.

Unfortunately, I'm a sprinter, so I start off gun-ho but then peater out. Oh well, we'll see.
    Last edited by Debra83; July 16th, 2012 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Spelled "off" wrong. Blush.
    Debra LHBT
    December 25, 2013 - length check -12t/1 cut
    Lady Aedos of the Pureheart Grace in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!