Thread: Make your own CreaClip?

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Make your own CreaClip?

I was wondering if it were possible to do this and how I would go about fashioning one? Let's get creative here!

A side note: has anyone ever used one to cut layers in their own hair? How did you like it?

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    3a/M/i

Default Re: Make your own CreaClip?

You'd probably be better buying one :P The components of it would be finicky to put together.

Getting the Spirit Level on it would be the easiest part. What you want is the inside to firmly clasp your hair, if not to get it to have the grooves to brush it out.

Aiming for Tailbone by the time I graduate university 2016

Length
    15/32/33
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I bought a knock off one on eBay for a very cheap price and it works perfectly.

Natural Blonde...Had a few years off LHC enjoying my long hair (a little too much) Back to improve on hair quality ....and maybe a little more length
    WAIST/HIP - - -1c/2a - ii - F - - -

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Oksana View Post
    I bought a knock off one on eBay for a very cheap price and it works perfectly.
    Agreed, I think a knock off would be the cheapest and easiest way if you want the U-shape. If you want a straight one, maybe two rulers tied together at one end with a hair tie, insert hair, and add another hair tie over the open end?

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

I got the knock off one, off eBay too works a treat and gives a very professional finish.

Layers can be achieved by putting your hair in a high pony and just trimming the ends or more off. I don't have layers myself but I'm sure spidermom has done this in the past with good results.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    15/32/33
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminttea View Post
    Agreed, I think a knock off would be the cheapest and easiest way if you want the U-shape. If you want a straight one, maybe two rulers tied together at one end with a hair tie, insert hair, and add another hair tie over the open end?
    I received a white large 'U' shaped creaclip with a smaller blue straight one meant for layers I think. Although its smaller its large enough to maintain a blunt hemline if you are trimming the very ends

Natural Blonde...Had a few years off LHC enjoying my long hair (a little too much) Back to improve on hair quality ....and maybe a little more length
    WAIST/HIP - - -1c/2a - ii - F - - -

Type
    1a/F/M/iii

I had a thread about trimming, and someone posted this http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=69398

Might be helpful