Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301
Results 3,001 to 3,009 of 3009

Thread: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Default Re: Chin | Collarbone | Shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by luxurioushair View Post
    It is? I've always known shoulder to be longer than collarbone
    But then I have an unusually long neck. Maybe it's different for everyone.
    well really its connected to your shoulder and slops down and back up again, so I suppose it doesn't matter, but on me my shoulder comes first, then collarbone

or does, it, now I don't know xD
    Last edited by Bat; March 1st, 2024 at 05:16 AM.
    No Trimming No Dye
    CBL>>>>>APL>>>>>TBL>>>>LCL
    Currently Buzzed

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Chin | Shoulder | Collarbone

Hello introducing myself here. Last week I cut my hair to shoulder length from between BSL/MBL. Regrets.. I was having a difficult emotional day. I worked so hard to get to where I was now I have a blob of a cut that I don't know how to control or work with. Trying to stay optimistic and learn to love each stage of growing out again, but each day is difficult. My hair is so fluffy at this length and I am committed to not using any heat. My reasoning was that the ends were still damaged, fried and dried from previous bleach/dye and heat. And I wanted it to be all one length so I cut it to my grown out bangs.

Wishing I would have cut a lot less off. Wondering how long until I can actual do a normal bun, braid, or ponytail

Length
    2"/TBL/???
    Type
    4c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by r0sequartz View Post
    Hello introducing myself here. Last week I cut my hair to shoulder length from between BSL/MBL. Regrets.. I was having a difficult emotional day. I worked so hard to get to where I was now I have a blob of a cut that I don't know how to control or work with. Trying to stay optimistic and learn to love each stage of growing out again, but each day is difficult. My hair is so fluffy at this length and I am committed to not using any heat. My reasoning was that the ends were still damaged, fried and dried from previous bleach/dye and heat. And I wanted it to be all one length so I cut it to my grown out bangs.

Wishing I would have cut a lot less off. Wondering how long until I can actual do a normal bun, braid, or ponytail
    It is fluffy? Do you brush it or comb it while it's drying? A brush or a fine-tooth comb will definitely make it get all fluffed up, especially if the hair is drying or dry. Perhaps try combing it while it's still wet, applying your usual leave-in and then leaving it to dry naturally. I hope something works out.
    Started: 13/11/2014.Elapsed
    MBL :: WAIST :: abyss :: hip:: TBL :: class
    Lady Sarah of the Invisible Warlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Anyone still in this thread? I'm not sure if I'm ready for this length or not, its hard to call when I have so many layers.
    I do have a short chin and my sides are about chin length.
    I finally got long enough to dye the nape magenta. My next big test will be managing not to cut during the summer heat

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip?
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Anyone still in this thread? I'm not sure if I'm ready for this length or not, its hard to call when I have so many layers.
    I finally got long enough to dye the nape magenta. My next big test will be managing not to cut during the summer heat

I think you definitely qualify! Your hair looks SO cool!
    P̶i̶x̶i̶e̶,̶ ̶C̶h̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶C̶B̶L̶,̶ ̶A̶P̶L̶,̶ ̶B̶S̶L̶,̶ ̶W̶L̶!̶!̶ ....on to hip?

Length
    APL/MBL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by r0sequartz View Post

I'm never doing that again, since I always end up hating it! Mine is approaching waist length and even though my Mom often says: Shoulder length is long enough (not for me it's not), I'm keeping my long hair, thank you very much, and I've lost it to chemo (took me three years to grow it back to its former length)! It would also mean I did something I said I would never do, get an "age appropriate" hairstyle, so nope. If my great grandmother had long hair until the day she died, then so can I. I used to dye it a lot in high school (black, blonde, brown) and I just let it grow out. I had my Mom trim out the rest of the dye when my natural color (which has darkened by a few shades. Not sure if it was caused by chemo or aging. Perhaps a bit of both) reached my shoulders and haven't dyed it since 2005, when I dyed it a darker shade of red (I was still strawberry blonde at the time. It's darkened to a light to medium golden brown, natural not dyed).

You can have a ponytail with shoulder length hair, it just looks more like a pig tail than an actual ponytail. It just doesn't seem to stay in (since there's not enough hair to keep it in place), so you may want to hold back a small section of your hair with a barrette (that's what I did) so that it stays out of your face.
    No friend requests, please. I won't accept them
    No trimming 2024: 11 January - 30 June
    APL - ​MBL - WL

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Wow its looking so good!

Fingers crossed I'll be here by my 40th next year
    Last edited by Bat; Yesterday at 06:19 PM.

Length
    Pixie/2"/36"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemi View Post
    I think you definitely qualify! Your hair looks SO cool!
    Thank you! I just did the magenta yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Wow its looking so good!

Fingers crossed I'll be here by my 40th next year
    You can do it! Last year this time I had a pixie which quickly became a buzz

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Thank you! I just did the magenta yesterday

You can do it! Last year this time I had a pixie which quickly became a buzz
    If I leave it alone I should make it what your next goal now? Shoulder?