Thread: goody toys-new to me

Length
    13"/32"/25"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Default goody toys-new to me

soo excited, a girl at work told me about goody bobby slides -says they're better for braid updos than bobby pins. was at safeway the other day on commercial st (not my usual store location) . found the bobby slides & a spiral bun holder.
    link below has pic & instructions for use, i was super impressed as it holds up my 31.5" inches of hair no prob & was v comfy & easy to use! i goody!!! no more ruining hair elastics with buns for me.

http://www.goody.com/Products/Hair%2...2-db7cd0b32277
    Lady of the Sea

Length
    8"/34"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Default Re: goody toys-new to me

ENABLER!!

I absolutely LOVE the Goody Spin Pins, and I REALLY want to try that Spiral Bun Holder. Looks like I'll be hitting up WM or Target tonight!

Length
    buzz/mthgh/??
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

Oooh, I love the spin pins too, and I've been wondering if the spiral bun holder works or not. Thanks for the review!
    ~ Tailbone * Classic * Fingertip * Mid-Thigh * Knee? * ~ Visit my long hair blog: http://longhairleili.tumblr.com/

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Aw. I had some spin pins, but I totally lost them somewhere. I have this awful habit of taking out my hair when I'm out and about, and so I tend to lose small things :/ I'd love to see some action shots of the bun spiral thing though! I wonder if the metal is concealed in the hair? Or does it show? (I wonder because some metals look better with my skin/hair than others)
    ~::BSL:: ::WL:: ::HIP:: ::BCL:: ::*TBL*:: ::CL::~
    Lady Cugedhiel, who walks in the path of the ouemessourita, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

How does it work?
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights