Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Foxy Locks Remy human hair Clip in Hair Extensions, 18", 120g

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    23"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Gorgeous Foxy Locks Remy human hair Clip in Hair Extensions, 18", 120g

SOLD!!!

Photos added!

I am very obsessive about my clip-in hair extensions, and Foxy Locks human hair extensions truly are the best I have found. I love them! The only reason I am selling these is because I decided to treat myself to a new set. I will include the original Foxy Locks cardboard insert with the extensions. I'm sorry, but I do not have the original plastic bag. I will be happy to send the extensions in a sealed, ziplock bag.

These have been dyed (once with semi-permanent boxed dye and once with henna and indigo) to match my hair colour. They have been trimmed to about 17 to 18" long with some variance. I did not have them trimmed too bluntly, as they don't often match well in the hair if they are blunt. Two of the wefts have a face-framing cut, so they add shorter, angled layers around the face. I found this to look the most natural. The pieces cut this way are the two 4" wide clips. The extensions have nearly a 3.5" ponytail circumference alone, without your own hair included. These are so thick that I only ever used two or three wefts at a time, so quite a lot of the hair hasn't even been worn more than once or twice. I tend to use the same wefts over and over again. I rarely heat styled these. Usually I wore them wavy using soft, foam curlers and no heat. They have been lightly oiled on occasion with coconut or argan oil.

The set includes:
    Two x 8" wide with 4 clips
    Two x 6" wide with 3 clips
    Two x 4" wide with 2 clips
    Four x 2" wide with 1 clip (only two of these are shown in the photo, but I will send the other two as well)

Perfect for someone who wants thick, mid-back length hair. Here is a photo of me wearing only two wefts of the extensions, one 8" and one 6". I have curled them in this photo. You can see how full they look even without all of the wefts being used. The extensions are the longest part of my hair in this photo.

Please note that the photo above makes them look darker than they actually are. The dye has faded a bit on some of the wefts, but they can certainly be bleached or dyed as you desire!!

And now, photos! (Some of the wefts were in soft curlers, so a few look shorter than usual because of the curl)

With flash:

Without flash (they look darker in this photo than they truly are):

I paid $95 for these and they still have a lot of life left. I am asking $45 plus shipping, which I will calculate for the buyer based on location.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Irish Fae; June 11th, 2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Added photos
    2a/b - m/c - ii/iii

23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - Waist!

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Gorgeous Foxy Locks Remy human hair Clip in Hair Extensions, 18", 120g

I'm interested! Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics!
    Sloooowly growing to BSL+

Length
    ear/CB/WL:31
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Gorgeous Foxy Locks Remy human hair Clip in Hair Extensions, 18", 120g

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnysaur View Post
    I'm interested! Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics!
    Another vote for pictures!
    ***2a/b, 4.75"**Arctic Fox => pink***
    ~chin~shoulder~collarbone~armpit~brastrap~waist~

Length
    23"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

I will post photos this evening! I am so glad to see interest in the extensions! It saves me from all of the hassles with Ebay and fees. :-)
    2a/b - m/c - ii/iii

Length
    23"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Pics have been added to the original listing. Also, please read the entire listing, as I did add more information. :-)

They would work really well for either of you, judging by your photos!

Dollyfish, I love your location! Winterfell is the best! :-)
    2a/b - m/c - ii/iii

I use that brand of extensions all the time. My hair is as long as my extensions but I use them for more volume.

ON MY WAY TO WAIST

Length
    23"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Don't you love them? They have really lasted well for me, and Imogen seems so nice.
    2a/b - m/c - ii/iii

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Oh wow. Those are gorgeous... I'll talk to DF tonight and see if it's in our budget.

Length
    23"/Waist/Waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

SOLD! Bunnysaur... SURPRISE! A very special and super sweet secret gifter (not me!) purchased the extensions for you and will be having them sent directly from me to you! You are a lucky lady, but my lips are sealed on who your gifter is! :-)
    2a/b - m/c - ii/iii

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Fae View Post
    SOLD! Bunnysaur... SURPRISE! A very special and super sweet secret gifter (not me!) purchased the extensions for you and will be having them sent directly from me to you! You are a lucky lady, but my lips are sealed on who your gifter is! :-)

OH MY GOD WOW!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME I AM SO EXCITED THANK YOU MYSTERY GIFTER WHOEVER YOU ARE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!