Page 127 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1349

Thread: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Length
    15/31/44
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Default Re: What's the most evil thing you've ever done to your hair?

Box dying it when I was in highschool and then bleaching it about 2 years ago. I used to have almost white hair when I was a kid and it got darker blonde over the years and thought it would be nice to have white blonde hair again. I was so wrong....... Bleaching it takes away all the shine and damages it so much. I thought my hair could take it. I do not ever wish to color my hair again. To be satisfied and happy with the hair that is given to us by the heavenly Father is a good thing.
    Whatever color, I've learned now, if you take care of it, it can look beautiful always! Most of the times our natural color suits us the best. Lesson learned!

The most evil thing I have done : Dyed my long hair jet black , looked like a goth and cut many layers and an emo fringe with a MEN'S SHAVER.Yes. I had to cut it into a bob afterwards. MEGA FAIL.

Most evil thing I have done to my hair: color dye it 3 times in 3 weeks

Length
    Bob/18.5"/24"

A curly perm, I greatly regret it! My hair is finally "long" after a big shop in 2014. People use to compliment my hair endlessly, I always had hair no shorter then the end of my back, now it's struggling to grow long, shiny, healthy and beautiful. Such is life.

Length
    Bob/18.5"/24"

A big shop? I meant a big chop.

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

I just had to post this nightmare. We went fishing/camping last week. I put my hair in a back braid thinking it would be a protective way of wearing it. but the top of the braid seemed to relax and rub against my hoodie.[it was cold]. I did not comb it for 48 hours sleeping on it two nights. I could have started one large dread lock. I tried combing it before shampooing,,,,no good. so I decided to get i the shower and condition and try combing it....no good. I finally washed and conditioned again and got out. I then spent most of the next hour trying to get the tangles out. Just a few strands at a time. I had to use a lot of tangle freeing spray. Never again,,,Never again. I actually thought about chopping it for about 30 seconds. Do not do this.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

I would wash and straighten my hair every day from 7th to mid 8th grade

Length
    Sl/Elbow/Tbl
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Well, I used to regularly box dye it and use a straightener to curl it every day. One day in particular though, I was using a straightener that wasn't mine and I didn't realize it had a dial for the heat setting. I used the straightener and smelled a very strong burning hair smell and realized the dial was set to 400°F. Why did that setting ever exist? I didn't notice anything bad right away, but when I washed my hair the next day, all of it was just a completely unsalvageable fried mess. Like, it puffed straight off my head, but only in a couple of places, and the rest was still dry and crunchy. It was in a bob at that point and I had to go back to a pixie. Also, this one was not on purpose, but the other day I got a spot if gorilla glue in my hair somehow. I spent about an hour and a half getting it out while trying to do minimal damage. I did not end up snapping most of the strands I tried to free, so I think I was pretty successful! But next time I'm using glue, even if it's only a little bit for a small thing, I'm putting my hair up first.

Type
    1a/M/i/ii

In December 2016, I went from dyed black to turquoise in one day
    The same day I had to cut it to chin length which made my hair look even worse...
    My hair is still breaking off (luckily, in considerable amounts) but I managed to tame the hairmare

Type
    1a/M/ii

I used to straighten my hair everyday.

Even though I have naturally straight hair. :

Oh, well. I only did it for about a month and it was years ago so any damage from it is gone.