Thread: whey Protein - interesting study

Length
    APL/MBL/hip
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Default whey Protein - interesting study

Hope the following link works!
    Been worried about starting whey protein as lots of fitness / weight training men I see on tv and in real life seem to have thinning/ receding hair. Whey protein has therefore worried me. It seems though you just need the right type! Off to buy some today!
    http://www.news-medical.net/news/201...hair-loss.aspx
    after a year with bright red hair, I'm back to henna and indigo, mainly henna applications but some indigo to take the orange down a bit! Now to get back to growing again, beyond bra strap how but aiming for hip.

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: whey Protein - interesting study

Yeah someone posted about this last week luckily for me mine has both in.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    SL/CL+/WL+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I find this kinda hilarious since the 'going thing' for a while was to recommend whey over soy because soy apparently leads to too much estrogen!!

There's abig thread here about using whey protein to make your hair grow! Idk what kind mine is but I don't think anyone in that thread has experienced major hair loss.

Shoulder--APL--BSL--Waist--Tailbone+
    Disc bun tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YzsZ_s-U4

Length
    20.5/23.5/40
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii

Thanks for posting this. I was about to switch to the isolate because I am lactose intolerant and the whey concentrate upsets my stomach, whereas the isolate is not supposed to. I think I will just give it a rest for now-I've taken it for 2 months and haven't noticed any change or extra growth. I'll just go back to being patient!
    Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices. ~Shana Alexander

Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

I've been drinking it in my morning smoothie for years with no noticeable difference in hair loss or condition. As far as increasing growth speed, it's hard to tell as I had been drinking soy protein for about 6 years prior to switching to whey. I see no difference in hair condition, shedding or growth rate (I grow about 1/2 inch per month).
    Lady Daeryane Moone of the Silken Sunshine in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    "Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~G. K. Chesterton