Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Goats milk hair conditioner?

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Goats milk hair conditioner?

Me neither, ssjhotau2.

I was planning on trying out Tresemme Naturals as my next conditioner, but this one looks much better considering it has much more appealing ingredients and is from a small, relatively local business. Also the scents look great! Win-win-win

I think I'm going to try Forbidden Fairy.

Length
    SL/APL/BSL
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Just got this today and I Love it! It makes my hair so soft and shiny! It rinses out easy and doesn't weigh my hair down at all, despite it being so thick. My hair actually has some body to it using this as opposed to other conditioners (except toadstool. She rocks too!). Plus it smells great! The 'fresh sweet milk' scent is floral and mildly sweet, in case anyone was curious - and the scent stays in my hair which is nice.

So I got the conditioner but I've been a little afraid to use it. When I first opened the bottle I noticed the very top bit of conditioner had turned color, to a dark brown. So I scraped that bit off. I had already washed my hair, so I planned on using it the next day. But when I opened the bottle the next day the top bit had changed color again.

The main reason this concerns me is because my hair is light blonde and I'm a little afraid that the conditioner may leave a dark residue on my hair. I also am curious why it's changing color at all. I have checked a third time and it keeps changing color (the bit at the very top of the bottle).

Has anyone else noticed this? I really want to try this but am afraid now.

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by BrightEyes View Post
    So I got the conditioner but I've been a little afraid to use it. When I first opened the bottle I noticed the very top bit of conditioner had turned color, to a dark brown. So I scraped that bit off. I had already washed my hair, so I planned on using it the next day. But when I opened the bottle the next day the top bit had changed color again.

The main reason this concerns me is because my hair is light blonde and I'm a little afraid that the conditioner may leave a dark residue on my hair. I also am curious why it's changing color at all. I have checked a third time and it keeps changing color (the bit at the very top of the bottle).

Has anyone else noticed this? I really want to try this but am afraid now.
    Mine changes color at the top each time. I haven't noticed any change in my hair color.

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Length
    pixie/22.5/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Colour change, especially in vanilla-based products, is normal. I have a vanilla oil which has gone from almost clear to nearly black and it's fine. It smells fab and works as well as it always had.
    1" (03/13), 18" (05/14); 6yrs off LHC, pixied 10/17, now 22”
    Maybe goals: BSL 28, WL 36, TB 42, CL 50, Knee 62

Length
    2"/5"/APL
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

I have put this seller in my fave list as I really want to try this but I have so many conditioners at the moment I really need to use some up before buying new ones...but new ones are soooo tempting. I am addicted to trying new things that make my hair all soft and yummy.
    Lou x
    Pixie/Ear/Just below ear/just below chin/SL/CBL/APL/BSL

Quote Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
    Colour change, especially in vanilla-based products, is normal. I have a vanilla oil which has gone from almost clear to nearly black and it's fine. It smells fab and works as well as it always had.
    Thank you, that's good to know.

Length
    SL/BSL/TB
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

ok- I ordered some of the conditioner in the Cherry Almond scent Now I'm so excited lol

About how long does it take to ship?
    Last edited by ssjhotau2; July 5th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I should receive this either today or tomorrow, and if not, early next week(mailman, where are you?). I can't wait to try it!

I admit, if I like the goats milk conditioner, I'm very tempted to try the coconut milk conditioner and the goats milk lotion. The lotion I'm especially interested in because I love the goats milk lotion from Toadstool.. but the HeartJCreations one looks like it would have more benefit from the goats milk, since it is actually used as the base of the lotion.

(My conclusion from these ponderings is that someone should indefinitely lock me out of Etsy )

Length
    SL/BSL/TB
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

(My conclusion from these ponderings is that someone should indefinitely lock me out of Etsy )
    Goodness yes- way too much of my "spending" money goes to Etsy, instead of saving for fun Summer vacations.