Thread: Eeek!! I found it!!!!

Default Eeek!! I found it!!!!

So a few years ago, I found natural shampoo online and tried it out. My hair loved it. And the lemongrass and ginger made my hair smell divine. It was the awesomest stuff. I no longer have the bottles after moving. I remembered what the bottle and label looked like. And the ingredients had nothing unrecognizable in,them. Just water, and a list of plant extracts and oils. It was hard to use at first because it was like pouring out water.

I think I found it. http://www.herbalchoicemari.com/webs...s-shampoo.html

I DON'T remember castile soap being on the ingredient list though. But I'm 99% certain this is the stuff. But, looking at the ingredient label, I'm thinking I could make this.

Once we move and i have a space to myself away from the kids I might experiment in some potion brewing. Won't my DH just love that

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Eeek!! I found it!!!!

Be sure to follow a castile soap product with an acid rinse, like vinegar.

Default Re: Eeek!! I found it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Be sure to follow a castile soap product with an acid rinse, like vinegar.
    I never did with this shampoo. I followed with one of the conditioning rinses made by the same company. My hair was fine. I'm really wondering if the soap is a new ingredient, or if I'm having memory lapse. ACV is in the ingredient list. Maybe it counteracted the soap?

But, looking up shampoo recipes, I could easily make something similar without the soap. hmmm.....must research more....