View Poll Results: Has castor oil darkened your hair?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure did!

2 3.92%
  • Not at all!

21 41.18%
  • Can't say either way, let's have some cheese!

28 54.90%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blonettes, has castor oil darkened your hair? (other colors wellcome too!)

Default Re: Blonettes, has castor oil darkened your hair? (other colors wellcome too!)

I hated castor oil but I don't know if I was using it right- only afterwards did I hear that you're supposed to dilute it with another runnier oil. My hair is black so if it darkens it, I don't think it would really be possible for it to show. If it made it darker and glossier, it would be fantastic but as of now I don't use castor oil on my hair.

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Blonettes, has castor oil darkened your hair? (other colors wellcome too!)

Can't vote yet, just starting it today, hoping for growth, and if it's a bit darker that would be fine, but now that I'm thinking of it, what if just my roots now darken and as they grow out, I might have like 10-12 inches of lighter hair on the ends...I would not like that so much.

Length
    Chin/WL/MTL
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I haven't noticed any darkening, at least not yet... But since i'm using it with avocado oil, it might change something ^^
    Health over Length
    Sept. 1, 2021:Trim got me back to MBL (close to Waist).
    Goal: MTL (if possible).

I'm a painter, photographer, Craftsperson and writer:
    WEBSITE