Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 'Naked' products

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Default Re: 'Naked' products

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I tried their sensitive conditioner. It is just as good as any conditioner, I liked that it was so thick in consistancy but it smelled far too much for my taste. It smells good of neroli but way too much.
    Yes, I have found the scent of some of their products so overwhelming that I simply can't use them. For me, the worst products in this regard are the Coco de Mer line. I tried the body wash and the body butter. I almost gagged! I had to take them back and get a refund. I find the hair products are okay once I've rinsed them out (shampoo/conditioner) or they've dried (leave-ins/styling products), but they are quite strong when they are first applied. After the Coco de Mer experience I haven't been brave enough to try any of the other body products.

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

I used their Rescue Repairing Hair Treatment last night. Made my hair soooooooooooooo soft! My hair doesn't frizz, but I used it because I felt my hair needed a really deep conditioning treatment and this has certainly done the job. And cone-free to boot!

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Oh my gosh... I've been using their Knee High Detangler Shampoo and I am SO impressed. It's sulfate-free and kicks a$$ out of the other shampoos and cleansing methods I've used before. I'm so glad I decided to give Naked another chance. This shampoo is from their kids range which is why I hadn't tried it before. I tried some of the other shampoos a few years ago and was really disappointed, but this is great!

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I love Naked Rescue conditioner, it's so good. Their Moisturising conditioner has some cones in it, but I still use it as don't mind cones. What I really love too is their Curls enhancing serum. It is cones free and makes my hair really moisturised and shiny. Someone I know owns anti frizz serum and is very happy too, also no cones in it.
    I agree about the smell, can be quite strong. I don't mind it with hair products but their body care range is just too strong smelling. Maybe baby care range would be better? They have something like My first body butter thing for babies. Might be worth trying.

Growing out healthy, natural hair since October 2015

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Maybe baby care range would be better? They have something like My first body butter thing for babies. Might be worth trying.
    I love their baby body butter! I use it for my hands. It has a light consistency, almost a cross between a gel and a butter. Lovely stuff. Very hydrating.

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Sounds great Finzi, have to get it then :-)

Growing out healthy, natural hair since October 2015

Length
    Short/37/CLSC
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Long_hair_bear View Post
    Wish I could try it, but it seems to be a UK only thing. Shipping to here is astronomical!
    Oh boo, I was about to ask that as well!
    Lady Persephone, Keeper of the Phoenix Flame in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    13/35/40
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Has anyone used their Extra Shiny serum? Does that work?

I have the Frizz Fighter serum, but it has made my hair tangle more so far. I think I should try it on more wet hair, not just damp. I don't really like its smell either.