Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 'Naked' products

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: 'Naked' products

Their repairing hair treatment has really helped my hair.
    My hair likes glycerine though so might not work for everyone.

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Has anyone tried the detangling spray? I'd be interested to know what people thought of it.

I also just got the naked repairing hair treatment (deep treatment) at apoteket hjärtat.
    I am so excited to try it!
    But I am a bit afraid that it might be to heavy for my hair. But I need a deep treatment - and this is all new at our pharmacy. I became very excited when I saw it.

I do have fine/thin curly (some waves - some curls) hair and it needs alot of moisture since it gets dry really really easily. But I can´t have anything to heavy cause then it just lays flat. But to light - I have major fly aways. So I find it very difficult to find something that really works for me.

I am not really sure how glycerine will work for my hair. But I guess I will find out

tangle teezer evangelist freckles's Avatar
    Length
    26/tb/tb
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminttea View Post
    Has anyone tried the detangling spray? I'd be interested to know what people thought of it.
    I've tried it! It smells absolutely, totally divine ... kinda like that clementine stuff the body shop used to sell by the liter years ago? It did help with my detangling a little, but I didn't like the feel of my hair with it on. I don't like the feel of my hair with ANYTHING left on at all, though, so, YMMV.
    don't know whether your hair is brown or red? us neither!
    hit my length goal of tailbone ... now learning to maintain and aiming to reduce split ends!

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Thanks Freckles. I like the feel of a bit of residue, so I'll give it a go.

I like the naked shine shampoo and conditioner and also the intensive care conditioner! they smell great and don't irritate my sensitive scalp either!

Length
    12/29.5/31
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I really like their Detox shampoo but the Mild one never seemed to get my hair fully clean and I ended up with a terribly itchy yucky feeling scalp. Conditioners I've tried are the curl one and the rescue one, neither felt moisturising enough and it was really hard to detangle my hair (in the shower drenched in conditioner). The rescue one was better than the curl but I wouldn't buy it again. I am curious about some of their other products so might try some more. They're cheap enough that it's worth the risk as my husband will always use up whatever I don't like.
    Avatar picture taken on the 1st May 2012, length=17".

Length
    SL/Class/?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Emme76, how did you get on with the repair treatment? I'm pretty sure their conditioner was too heavy for me, so I stick to using it on the ends.

I still love the Sensitive shampoo. I'm not sure if it's just a fluke or due to the shampoo, but this week my scalp hasn't gotten as bad as it normally gets between washes. I generally wash Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, but this week it became Saturday, Tuesday and then Friday - and I didn't feel too itchy. Today I feel like I could probably wait until tomorrow, too, but that's much less convienent, so.

Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

I have recently gone cone free, using the Naked Kids shampoo. Got all 3, Toffee Apple, Bannas and custard and Jam sandwhiches! They lather up really well and smell nice. Leaves my curly hair nice and non dried out

Was going to try the heat defense spray but just started a heat free challenge!

Length
    12/29.5/31
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I've just remembered that I've also tried their shampoo for coloured hair. It smelt gorgeous but didn't clean very well and I ended up with a gunky scalp.
    Avatar picture taken on the 1st May 2012, length=17".