Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling good about a recent hair decision! And 2nd Anniversary! n!

Length
    18"/36"/45"
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Arrow Feeling good about a recent hair decision! And 2nd Anniversary!

Hello LHCers, This month is my 2nd anniversary here! The time has flown and I get so much enjoyment from this place on a daily basis though I am more of a reader than a contributor.
    I wanted to share that I've decided not to trim until April of 2013 because I want to start really gaining length. My hair has been in the neighborhood of 29" for a LONG time...I keep trimming away any progress I make. I just had a trim in April and I'd like to finally reach waist before I trim again ( and be enough past that I can stay below waist post trim!).
    My wedding is in October so the more length the better for the half up curled style I'm planning on

And I know threads are more fun with pictures so here is an action shot from February when future hubs and I went to Magic Wings ( a butterfly conservatory in MA)

Last edited by see_turtle; May 13th, 2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Fixed title...

Not trimming until 2023
    SL..BSL...WL...HL...
    almostBCL...TBL...CLASSIC
    Re-Growing for the third time...third times the charm?!

Length
    10/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Feeling good about a recent hair decision! And 2nd Anniversary! n!

I like that decision...I will try to do the same. Let's see how it goes. My hair was at its longest when I had not trimmed it for a year.

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I might try that too.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    ?/?/CL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Happy Anniversary and congrats on your recent decision not to trim. Your hair is very pretty and seems to be in good health so happy growing!

Length
    SL/TBL/Class
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Your hair looks great.
    May 2017
    Lady Rhoslynn Of Two Wheeled Thunder~Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    20/20/35
    Type
    1b/F/ii

your hair is beautiful. thanks for the pictures. i'm going to join you as well because about 6 weeks ago i had 4 inches cut, due to bleach damage. now i'm growing out bleach and bangs.
    Starting over, again.
    /20/20.5/21/21.5/22/22.5/23/23.5/24/24.5/25/25.5/26/26.5/27/27.5/28/28.5/29/29.5/30/30.5/31/31.5/32/32.5/33/33.5/34/34.5/35/35.5/36

Length
    ///Tlb/knees
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Congrats! Your hair is going to look gorgeous for your wedding

Length
    5/19/35
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Beautiful! nice growth.
    "Now she's walking through the clouds with a circus mind thats running wild..." www.cafepress.com/Littlewingsdesigns

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

beautiful hair! Your wedding is a good motivator. I will try not to trim in 2012 as well.

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

You did a good thing with all your trimming though your hair looks fantastic and healthy a warning about the no trimming its great for the length you gain i did it last year but had to trim a fair bit recently due to thinner ends after nearly 11 months of no trimming.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017