Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Duchess of Cambridge "elaborate updo" - I've seen more impressive on LHC

Length
    sl/APL/wl+
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Duchess of Cambridge "elaborate updo" - I've seen more impressive on LHC

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyfire3 View Post
    I don't want TV, but I have it, lol, and with a family adicted to Glee, I sadly know who Quinn is....what was her prom style again?

It was a swooshy French twist, it just looked a little overdone. There was a really good shot of the back of her head but I can't find a screen shot.
    Lady Cuilpantiel Of The Raven Tower in the Order of the Longhaired Knights.
    The Few, The Proud, The Vaguely Creepy

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Duchess of Cambridge "elaborate updo" - I've seen more impressive on LHC

I love the back of her dress

Length
    20/25/38,WL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Tisiloves View Post
    It was a swooshy French twist, it just looked a little overdone. There was a really good shot of the back of her head but I can't find a screen shot.
    Oh, right, now I think i remeber...it was a bit overdone, the one on that show that has good hair IMO is Rachel and I think she wears extentions....
    Meow to all!!! /\_/\ (=O.O=) (#) (#)

Length
    bsl/hips/clss+
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by morrigan* View Post
    I love the back of her dress
    This exactly!
    No trims in 2012
    No more shedding..No more shedding..

Length
    sl/APL/wl+
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyfire3 View Post
    Oh, right, now I think i remeber...it was a bit overdone, the one on that show that has good hair IMO is Rachel and I think she wears extentions....

She definitly has a clip in fringe. I just picked Quinn because she's the only one I can think of who has hair as short as mine.
    Lady Cuilpantiel Of The Raven Tower in the Order of the Longhaired Knights.
    The Few, The Proud, The Vaguely Creepy

≈ωаѵєs оŋ τнє оcєаŋ≈ xoxophelia's Avatar
    Length
    26"/35"/waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

not really interested. The dress is nice but the raccoon eye makeup is really doing no favors.

~~embracing nature's waves~~
    instagram: monophonatic

I think it's a pretty updo, but I'd be interested in seeing what that kind of braid-and-loopies style would look like with really long hair.

Length
    Apl/Bsl+/Waist
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii/iii

It looks absolutely beautiful! Let's not hate. Let's keep in mind that Kate does not spend as much time as we do on TLHC. So with that into account this might actually be "elaborate"
    SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WAIST-HIP
    **Almost there!!!**

Length
    Chin/Shldr/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

I like it.. It wouldn't take me more than 20 minutes to style someone's hair like that, but maybe that was what she was going for? A classic and easy-to-wear updo?
    Lady Verisiel of the Triskle Tresses in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~ Current Mini Goal: APL by DEC 2013

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    2c/M/ii

It's actually very beautiful. If you think about it, it is pretty elaborate compared to how she normally wears it.

It really just depends on personal preference, though. I have seen way more complicated stuff on this site and they are all well done but I'd take this one over all of them, but that's just because I don't really like intricate hairstyling.