Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What is/was the longest or hardest milestone for you?

Length
    16/18/TBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: What is/was the longest or hardest milestone for you?

Right now I am at SL and can't wait for it to grow out to APL. Then I can do more updos with it. Grow baby grow!!

Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

WAIST!! I've probably not been doing myself any favors by constantly looking at my length, but I feel like I've been in mid back for ages and ages and I'm just barely brushing waist, but I can't call it solid waist until I'm sure it's there. I'm starting to get paranoid thinking maybe this is my terminal length
    BSL~Waist~Hip~TBL~Classic

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

BSL. It took forever !!!
    Maybe its just perspective, now I know better how to deal with trims, damage, splits and stuff: the lightest dusting every month grants me a steady and stress-free growth.
    Edit: plus, from BSL/MBL its way easier to make solid buns, and this helps not stressing over the lenght... YET
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    BSL/BCL/TBL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

BSL to waist took like a billion of years. Maybe because I've always been in the APL/BSL range and waist is so much longer than that, and it's really where I think hair starts being "long". Getting to waist was so haaaaard on me, and now that I'm past waist I feel much more relaxed!! I'm not stressing out on my hair anymore.
    1a/m/ii, going to classic!
    Ficcare Database - send me your photos by PM!

Length
    16/37/40
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I would say going from mid back to waist. It seemed like forever but by that point I was really anxious too which didn't help matters.

Type
    2b/F/ii

Having grown out a pixie 3 times now, I would say the 3 month mark of growing the pixie out, to shoulder length, has always been the hardest milestone for me. There are so many strange shaggy layers in all different lengths, and my curls want to make strange floppy dog ears out of my longest layers. I'm in the process of growing out my third and LAST (god i hope so) pixie, and Im just starting to hit ear/nose length. Ugh.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I say ALL!!! Haha yup! I will finally relax a little more when my hair reaches hips, that’s because I had my hair at this length before and a few times I was close to classic so to be at BSL right now, it seems like such a loooong way to go still and each milestone seem to take forever.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Magalo View Post
    BSL to waist took like a billion of years. Maybe because I've always been in the APL/BSL range and waist is so much longer than that, and it's really where I think hair starts being "long". Getting to waist was so haaaaard on me, and now that I'm past waist I feel much more relaxed!! I'm not stressing out on my hair anymore.
    That is how i feel right now. I'm at BSL, I JUST passed it by verrrry little and i'm already DYING to get to at least midback-waist. Ahhhhhh!!!! How long do you think it took you to get there?

My hair has never been over my bra strap.. now it is a little past my whole bra strap. I am a little obsessed about the length sooo its hard to see some growth, as a check too frequently I think it will take forever to waist if I stay this obsessed...

Length
    BSL/BCL/TBL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tini'sNewHair View Post
    That is how i feel right now. I'm at BSL, I JUST passed it by verrrry little and i'm already DYING to get to at least midback-waist. Ahhhhhh!!!! How long do you think it took you to get there?
    In February I was a long BSL (probably slightly past the bottom) with very layered ends. Today I'm an inch past waist and I trimmed most of the thin bottom layers.
    1a/m/ii, going to classic!
    Ficcare Database - send me your photos by PM!