Thread: FS/FT: Beaded hair sticks

Default FS/FT: Beaded hair sticks

I made these sticks for myself, but after wearing them a few times I realized they just aren't "me"--I like a little bit simpler stick. So I'd like to sell or trade. (Try me on LadyIdun or other turned acrylic/wood sticks. Would also love a Ketylo single.)
    They are all just a bit over 6" usable length. All but the turquoise ones are wooden sticks. The turquoise are aluminum.
    I'd like $15/set or for the two singles $8/each (unless you want to buy them as a set for $15. ) Shipping will depend on where you are! (I'm in the US.)
    The aluminum sticks have one small flaw--one stick (on the right) has a small "cut" mark near the topper and a bit of glue showing. It is not that noticeable, but I want to be up-front about it. I'll take $12 for that pair.)
    If you have any questions or you want to dicker on price, feel free to PM me.

Default Re: FS/FT: Beaded hair sticks

Bump! Make me an offer...!! I am just trying to round up some money to get a 60th Street fork. :-D

Length
    23/30/31
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I'm not sure you are really supposed to sell things you've made here, Political.. I suggest Etsy as a great resource for that kind of transaction.
    "Lady Taillte of the Autumn Fire Leaves in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!"

Quote Originally Posted by edensapples View Post
    I'm not sure you are really supposed to sell things you've made here, Political.. I suggest Etsy as a great resource for that kind of transaction.
    I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong. If I am, I would appreciate one of the mods letting me know via PM.
    I looked through the rules for selling/swapping pretty thoroughly and didn't see anything prohibiting selling home-made things.

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by PoliticalPilot View Post
    I'm sorry if I am doing something wrong. If I am, I would appreciate one of the mods letting me know via PM.
    I looked through the rules for selling/swapping pretty thoroughly and didn't see anything prohibiting selling home-made things.
    It's not true. You can sell things you have made here. I've seen others do it.You just aren't allowed to say how great your things are or advertise on the board.
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I think I read on a similar thread that if you made them to sell specifically you can't sell them here. However, you made these for yourself originally, not to sell, so it should be fine.

I like your purple flower ones btw, but I'm flat broke atm.

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I think self-made stuff are allowed for swap. So I'm sure these are OK.

I'd love to get these gone! I would sell them for $30 for all, and that includes shipping!