Thread: Amla plus or Amla hair oil ,anyone?

Length
    15/18/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Talking Amla plus or Amla hair oil ,anyone?

hi ,i have been use amla hair oil since April ,i am looking the results on softer hair .
    How i use it: on dry hair ,soak in oil and place under a shower cap for 2 - 5 hours ,cwc and air dry.
    Amazed by the softness and shine.

Goodies :Aid in growth due to :Alma : Strengthens and maintains the roots of the hair.Henna :Conditions and darkens hair promoting natural growth. Aloe vera ptimises moisture levels which help prevent hair from graying.
    Almond : protein enriched ,gives hair a healthy sheen.

Has anyone else use it ?share your experiences

btw so far made my hair grow 1.5 inch ,my usual hair growth is .5inch.

Jade
    Sl-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-CL-MTL-KL-AL-FL-TL (WHO KNOWS WHEN I WILL STOP)

(NO TRIMMING 2012)

Length
    na/na/na
    Type
    1a/F/i

Default Re: Amla plus or Amla hair oil ,anyone?

No I havent but Im interested in hearing about it!

Length
    15/18/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Dabur Amla Hair Oil - for strong hair with full body

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is today the largest hair oil brand in the country with over 35 million consumers. Dabur Amla Hair Oil has constantly evolved as the epitome of beauty for Indian women.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is India's trusted hair oil. Enriched with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), Dabur Amla Hair Oil enriches your hair, making them strong from inside and beautiful outside to keep you looking absolutely gorgeous all day long.

It strengthens hair roots, making them long, thick and beautiful.

Benefits of Dabur Amla Hair Oil :

The mild soothing natural fragrance in Dabur Amla Hair Oil gives an all day garden freshness.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is a scientific blend of the purest mineral and vegetable oils. Mixed hygienically in the correct ratio these oils nurture the scalp, give hair a luxurient glossy look, keep them silky and long, and prevent hair damage from the extremities of weather, premature graying and falling of hair. When massaged into the scalp it relaxes the mind, eases out stress and promotes sleep. It also nourishes and strengthens the hair roots.

Key Ingredients of Dabur Amla Hair Oil :

Amla (Emblica officinalis) - hair nourishment & hair fall
    Vegetable Oils - natural source of Vitamin E, nourishes the scalp, protects from dehydration

Usage of Dabur Amla Hair Oil

Take 6-8 ml of oil, depending upon the area of scalp and Volume of hair.
    Apply the oil on the hair and massage gently using your fingertips.
    Massage for 5-10 minutes using another 1-2 ml oil, if required in between.
    The application can continue for 5-7 minutes.
    Use 2-3 times a week, preferably during morning or evening times, keeping the body relaxed.
    Take head bath using shampoo of your choice.

Massage your scalp with Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    Leave overnight for best results
    Shampoo next morning to get healthy, lustrous hair

Storage of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    Can be easily stored at room temperature for a period of 3 years.
    Keep away from sunlight.

Caution of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    For external application only
    Individual hypersensitive to any of its ingredient should avoid usage.
    Keep it away from the reach of children.

Jade

(NO TRIMMING 2012)

Length
    na/na/na
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Jadecas View Post
    Dabur Amla Hair Oil - for strong hair with full body

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is today the largest hair oil brand in the country with over 35 million consumers. Dabur Amla Hair Oil has constantly evolved as the epitome of beauty for Indian women.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is India's trusted hair oil. Enriched with the natural goodness of Amla (Indian gooseberry), Dabur Amla Hair Oil enriches your hair, making them strong from inside and beautiful outside to keep you looking absolutely gorgeous all day long.

It strengthens hair roots, making them long, thick and beautiful.

Benefits of Dabur Amla Hair Oil :

The mild soothing natural fragrance in Dabur Amla Hair Oil gives an all day garden freshness.

Dabur Amla Hair Oil is a scientific blend of the purest mineral and vegetable oils. Mixed hygienically in the correct ratio these oils nurture the scalp, give hair a luxurient glossy look, keep them silky and long, and prevent hair damage from the extremities of weather, premature graying and falling of hair. When massaged into the scalp it relaxes the mind, eases out stress and promotes sleep. It also nourishes and strengthens the hair roots.

Key Ingredients of Dabur Amla Hair Oil :

Amla (Emblica officinalis) - hair nourishment & hair fall
    Vegetable Oils - natural source of Vitamin E, nourishes the scalp, protects from dehydration

Usage of Dabur Amla Hair Oil

Take 6-8 ml of oil, depending upon the area of scalp and Volume of hair.
    Apply the oil on the hair and massage gently using your fingertips.
    Massage for 5-10 minutes using another 1-2 ml oil, if required in between.
    The application can continue for 5-7 minutes.
    Use 2-3 times a week, preferably during morning or evening times, keeping the body relaxed.
    Take head bath using shampoo of your choice.

Massage your scalp with Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    Leave overnight for best results
    Shampoo next morning to get healthy, lustrous hair

Storage of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    Can be easily stored at room temperature for a period of 3 years.
    Keep away from sunlight.

Caution of Dabur Amla Hair Oil
    For external application only
    Individual hypersensitive to any of its ingredient should avoid usage.
    Keep it away from the reach of children.

Jade

(NO TRIMMING 2012)

I dont know if you know anything about Mira hair oil but if you do, would you think the alma would be a good replacement for it? Do you think it would work the same?

Ive used Mira and really liked it. My hair grew more and faster than it ever has before. Plus it stopped my shedding considerably which I loved because it felt thicker and just hanged down my back so much better. If that makes sense! Right now I am trying Jamaican black castor oil xtra dark on my scalp and using a mixture of the castor oil and argon oil on my length. I just tried evoo on the length for the first time last night. My hair is air drying right now so I dont know the results of that yet. My hair does not like coconut oil

I would love to find a replacement for the Mira because its just too darn expensive. Plus my hair is shedding again like before I used Mira. And less shedding equals thicker hair I imagine so the shedding is bumming me out!

Length
    15/18/38
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spookyghost View Post
    I dont know if you know anything about Mira hair oil but if you do, would you think the alma would be a good replacement for it? Do you think it would work the same?

Ive used Mira and really liked it. My hair grew more and faster than it ever has before. Plus it stopped my shedding considerably which I loved because it felt thicker and just hanged down my back so much better. If that makes sense! Right now I am trying Jamaican black castor oil xtra dark on my scalp and using a mixture of the castor oil and argon oil on my length. I just tried evoo on the length for the first time last night. My hair is air drying right now so I dont know the results of that yet. My hair does not like coconut oil

I would love to find a replacement for the Mira because its just too darn expensive. Plus my hair is shedding again like before I used Mira. And less shedding equals thicker hair I imagine so the shedding is bumming me out!
    Best advice is to try it its very affordable .i love it .never tried Mira heard great things but try it !

you may want to look for a mahabhringraj or neelibringad oil that is sesame oil based. I think mira has castor oil in it, so keep using that also.

Length
    na/na/na
    Type
    1a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by lastnite View Post
    you may want to look for a mahabhringraj or neelibringad oil that is sesame oil based. I think mira has castor oil in it, so keep using that also.
    Thank you. Since this post I discovered the rooibus tea thread and I have the tea on my head right now! I am still going to oil my hair because I believe in its benefits and I love oiling my hair. My hair hates coconut oil but it seemed to like evoo. I am going to write the oils you mentioned in my hair journal so I dont forget their names-they are doosies! The alma oil is easier to remember! Im pretty sure I read something about those oils and sesame oil so Im going to do some investigating-thank you both!

Thank you. Since this post I discovered the rooibus tea thread and I have the tea on my head right now! I am still going to oil my hair because I believe in its benefits and I love oiling my hair. My hair hates coconut oil but it seemed to like evoo. I am going to write the oils you mentioned in my hair journal so I dont forget their names-they are doosies! The alma oil is easier to remember! Im pretty sure I read something about those oils and sesame oil so Im going to do some investigating-thank you both!
    there is a thread here about them, it looks like most of the ones posted there are coconut oil based but I know there are sesame oil based versions of this oil.