Thread: Vegan Hair Growth Vitamins? (besides Deva)

Default Vegan Hair Growth Vitamins? (besides Deva)

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could recommend good vegan hair growth vitamins/supplements (besides Deva)? I've read that the Deva vitamins are quite large and I already know I can't deal with that.

I grew my hair out from a chin length bob to about mid-breast over the course of some time and stupidly decided to cut it short again a few weeks ago. (Not as short as before, it's still below my shoulders, but I cut a good 3-4 inches off). Now that cutting it short again is out of my system, I realize that I prefer it longer and regret cutting it! I want it to grow as fast as possible. I already drink lots of water and juice a variety of fruits/veggies on a daily basis. I also take a multi-vitamin.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thank you!

Length
    29/17/30
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Vegan Hair Growth Vitamins? (besides Deva)

I've recently started taking a vegan
    Multivitamin by holland and Barrett and am also taking vegan vitamin D3 by vitashine. I don't know how it will affect my hair yet but the D3 has pretty much cured my acne! I was deficient so now that I'm supplementing I hope I will see a positive effect on my hair.

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

A word on the Deva vitamins, they are indeed quite large. I take their multi-vitamin. I don't have a problem with it, but they are big.

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

Since you are already eating healthy and taking a multi, maybe you might want to try diatomaceous earth as a supplement? I've been taking it for 6 weeks and it gave me a couple of growth spurts and other health benefits.
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Thank you for the responses!

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3b/F/ii

Rainbow light is a good brand too!
    It's really easy on the stomach.

Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL-Waist?-Hip-Tailbone--GOALOn to classic?

Length
    12/26/33
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I quite literally swear by holland and barretts: vitamins for the hair, naturally inspired beauty formula for lustrous hair- suitable for vegetarians and vegans (mega bonus). These come in 60s and are small, lightweight grey (salt-smelling/chalk smelling) tablets that costs around 7.50 per bottle. One is to be ingested daily thus its a two month supply. I additionally take their MEGA hair vitamins but no where does it state on these a vegan acceptance and the tablets should be for horses not humans and you must take them 3 times a day which turns out ridiculously expensive when they are 15 per box. Go with the simple vitamins for the hair, I believe delivery is free on their site not sure!
    WAIST LENGTH CHALLENGE FOR 2013! http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=95025
    A true lady always says her pleases and thank yous.