Thread: Hello

Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Hello

Hi everyone. I'm Kristen. I've been lurking here a few weeks and now decided to join. When I was a little girl, I dreamed of having waist length hair, but my mom keep it between chin and shoulder length (now that I have to endure the daily battle that is combing my 3 year old DD's hair, I understand why she didn't grow my hair long ) Since I was in high school, I have a serial pattern of growing my hair to BSL, then getting bored and cutting it short. But now I at BSL and I am determined to keep it growing.

When I am not obsessing over my hair, I am working as a RN, taking care of my two DD, ages 3 and 5 months, or hanging out with my hubby, and trying to keep up with the endless pile of laundry in this house. My other obsessions include handbags, cloth diapers and baby wearing (I actually found TLHC via a thread on thebabywearer.com about what to do with long hair when wearing your baby on your back).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here and learning how to keep my hair looking good.

My three-year-old says I need to include the pumpkin in this post so there you go!

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: Hello

Welcome Kristen! There is a lot of good advice on how to take care of your hair, pamper yourself, and have fun doing it. Welcome!
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    12/34.5/39
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Hello

Hi Kristen; BSL is a tricky kind of length. Lots of people cut it about then. There are threads galore here to help keep you focused. I luv the pumpkin you included.
    Welcome
    Life is uncertain; eat dessert First. Robert Heinlein