Thread: Back Again!

Length
    Chin/SL/CL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Default Back Again!

Back, with intent to grow! So I was really active here a long time ago (in a galaxy far far away? ), and successfully grew my hair out from barely shoulder length to hip length.

Last September, though, I got really tired of how thin it was on the ends - even though I was maintaining length and gradually thickening on the ends over time - and got it cut back to about BSL.

I went in for a maintenance hair cut... and ended up barely shoulder length again. (clicky for picture of how SHORT IT WAS OMG) Needless to say, I'm not going back to that hairdresser.

I've been growing since then, but hadn't decided if I was really going to grow for good or not, until I got a new job (yay) in March. It's got a 35 mile commute, and I leave the house at 5:30 AM. I don't have time to deal with wearing my hair down and cute and still expect to sleep - as it is, I go to bed at like... 9:30! So I'm growing for good again, so I can wear lots of pretty up-dos and use all my hair forks and sticks again. Because it's fun and cute to have shorter hair, but wearing it either curly or straight is a lot of plain old WORK, even when I shower at night. I'll be trimming more this time though, and am starting from 100% healthy hair (instead of from an old, taken-out permed mess), so I will hopefully maintain some kind of hemline!

So! I'm back (again), growing out my hair (again), and Walking to Rivendell (again), and maybe this time I'll stick around.

So Howdy Y'all!

I wonder who's still around from back in the bad old days before the boards moved?
    Lady Laur of the Dancing Veil in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    CHIN - SL - APL - BSL - WAIST - HIP - TBL - CLASSIC

Oh, the humidity! woolyleprechaun's Avatar
    Length
    1inch/38/??
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Back Again!

Hi! Welcome (back)
    Now measuring in at 37 inches, or BCL. Classic by Christmas '15 is a real possibility! Yeah, that's my clothes horse in the pic. I'm that glam.
    Lady Maurelle of the Soggy Nation

Length
    12/34.5/39
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Default Re: Back Again!

Welcome back Laur. You sound determined and fully armed (hair sticks and forks).
    Life is uncertain; eat dessert First. Robert Heinlein