Thread: MSM help/advice

Length
    31"/36"/50"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default MSM help/advice

I'm sure there's some information already on this topic, but the search function doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment!

I've heard only good things about MSM encouraging hair growth and so I've decided to try it!
    But I'm wondering how much I should take daily? How long should it take before seeing any results?

I'm also taking Biotin, and haven't seen much growth because of it, so I'm hoping the MSM will speed things up too I was tempted to try DE, but I think I'll use that as a last resort!

So....any advice on taking MSM with Biotin then please help me out!

Length
    16 in/16 in/36 in
    Type
    1b/F/i

Default Re: MSM help/advice

I've been taking MSM for about 7 months now and I've noticed that I don't shed very much, my guess would be a little less than normal. I've always only took half the amount recommended on the supplement bottle which is 1000mg a day. I also take a multiple B that has vit C in that I take at the same time as the MSM because C is supposed to help the body absorb the MSM. If I start to shed too much I will immediately take the 2000mg a day as recommended but haven't had to yet. I found some that is 2 for 1 at drugstore.com.
    High Priestess Milkthystle of Glowing Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    */*/*
    Type
    2b/C/iii

Default Re: MSM help/advice

It's easier to search the site through google. Just type in long hair community and whatever you are searching for.

Here is the big thread on MSM: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ad.php?t=45973

I've just started taking MSM (3000mg a day) and it has slowed my shed down, and I believe helped my hair grow, but I've measured yet.
    Enjoying Short HairLong hair will return eventually