Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Urge to CUT!

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Default Urge to CUT!

As my last thread would say i was going nuts because of my damaged ends and yes i did a trim. But now I have this urge to just cut it all off and try something new! I haven't officially decided yet but I'm leaning towards it because I'm tired of obsessing over getting my longer hair to look nicer. I find it more stress than fun lately but this could also be a phase of "hair driving me crazy" time. So I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but if I do end up getting it cut i really like this cut and style.

the color is nice too but i cant do color so i would be happy with the cut if i decide to cut it.

玲弁花

Length
    Shldr/MBL/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Urge to CUT!

That is a cute cut and I fully support people doing what they want with their hair - so give it time to be sure, then go with what will make you happy.

Just be aware that that hair-cut will be a nightmare to grow out, if you think you're going to want to do that, later.
    We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. --Winston Churchil

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

well . . . that would be an easy cut to grow out, and it is pretty hawt looking.

Length
    Pixie/Ear/N/A
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

I too have been having urges to cut. I have been going through old pictures of myself with pixie cuts and chin length hair, both look ultra cute on me. The chin length pictures of myself are really curly and as of right now most of my curl pattern is gone (thank you henna). The only thing that has been keeping me from cutting is that I prefer my hair color now to my normally darker hair color. That and I have almost hit shoulder length - I've never had hair any longer than just past my shoulder.
    I'd say think on it really hard before you cut. There are websites that you can use a picture of yourself and 'try on' different hair cuts. I would check into one of those.
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
    Lady Aoibheall, Protector of Penguins, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    27 in/33 in/Hip
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

That is a cute hair style. But really think about it. If you dont cut it then you can see how long it will grow. It takes patience and time to grow. But do what makes you happy.

Yeah this growing long thing can be tough. I'm in place where it's starting to not be fun, but I know I would regret it if I cut it so im going to keep at it. Just think long and hard about it!

ON MY WAY TO WAIST

Length
    SL/wst+/Hip
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

It's a nice cut and if you really want it, then do it.
    However it seems like it will only make you obsess over your hair even more... it seems heavily layered and will probably require styling to look nice. If it's not, then ignore this part.
    Give it a few weeks, if I were you I'd think twice because growing out such cut would be a bit of a hassle...

Length
    Pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I had long hair in 2009 and decided to cut it to look like Alice in Twilight.

I quickly realized that short hair requires constant styling. I got bored of styling and resorted to the flat iron which wasn't a great idea. Then I had to go through the awkward grow out phase and complained for what seemed forever during that time. Once my hair was cut, it turned out that I had a really unattractive wave at the base of my neck.

All this to say, really really think about it. You don't want to have any regrets.

Pixie::Shoulder::APL

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

i frequently go though these phases, but my SO always manages to talk me out of cutting (which im glad of really). When i go though a fed up stage i just try to go beneign neglect with constant updo and forget about my hair for a bit, liklihood is i gain interest again in a few weeks and am glad i didn't cut

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

That's one of the reason i like shorter hair is because I really enjoy styling my hair. But I'm only at a 40 percent chance of actually cutting it, I NEVER cut unless I want it 100 percent. So either the urge will grow or fade. I will give plenty of time before I really decide. Thank you much for your advice

玲弁花