Thread: new around here

Length
    jaw/bra/clasc
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default new around here

I have been lurking quite a lot the past couple of weeks..and actually signed up quite awhile ago but somehow never started posting much (or not at all, not sure what my post count is !) ...I've been a serial hair cutter, always wanting to grow out extra awesomely long...but always getting to a certain length and cutting it back to jaw line level....now it looks like bra strap length when down in the back...but somehow just looks like arm pit length in the front ?? ...either way, it's at 25" ..and that makes me happy...most of it is completely hi-light free, just a bit at the ends...plan to start trimming back around waist, and then..on to CLASSIC !!

look forward to learning and growing the healthiest hair i've ever had with the support from this board

Length
    jaw/bra/clasc
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: new around here

could not figure out how to edit my post ..but woah ! i just looked at my original intro post from august 2011, and i was either very deluded about the length of my hair (quite possible)..or my hair has been seriously breaking off without me noticing it ! ....oh geez, i sure hope it is the former possibility..how could I not notice such breakage ??

Length
    Pixie/CBL/??
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Welcome!!!!
    Lady Hayley of IMAGINATION, Seeker of the Moon and the Silver Sea in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    ~29/42/46
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Hi there!! And welcome!

Hello and welcome!

ON MY WAY TO WAIST

Length
    17/45"/??
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Welcome and best of luck with the new pattern of growing without cutting it all back off!

is a daily washer :D nobeltonya's Avatar
    Length
    10"/36.5"/48"
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Welcome and good luck growing long!

I have been considering cutting up to waist lately :O It is currently just above TB, b/c I keep trimming it...
    2a/b / M/C / ii. Low porosity.

Length
    BSL/SL/Clssc
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Welcome! We have the same hair goals! I keep cutting my hair, too. *support group time* I just had a bunch of breakage, too. -.-; BSL length is really annoying, I've heard once it gets to mid-back, it will actually stay there and the urge to cut will dissipate.

Length
    jaw/bra/clasc
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticFairy View Post
    Welcome! We have the same hair goals! I keep cutting my hair, too. *support group time* I just had a bunch of breakage, too. -.-; BSL length is really annoying, I've heard once it gets to mid-back, it will actually stay there and the urge to cut will dissipate.
    thanks for all the welcomes

ApatheticFairy, I don't have the urge to cut as much as I used to....whenever it was around my jaw line, once it would get around my shoulders is when I would want to cut back to an angle jaw line sorta cut...but now that it is where it is and only has a tiny amount of hi-lights left in it, I just want to do anything to help it become/stay healthy.......i'm used to every hair dresser on the planet telling me how damaged my hair is, so it feels like even when i think it is doing a lot better, it still isn't really

i'll probably trim back the ends a bit once it gets below waist to get the rest of the hi-lights out....who knows how long will take !