Thread: My first LHC style hair toys :)

Length
    Tbl/Apl/Jaw
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Arrow My first LHC style hair toys :)

I was never really into updos before i joined LHC, but since i discovered the joy of using a DPN as a hairstick i've been on the look out for a proper hair stick or two.

My problems were 1) finding them in the UK/ship to UK and 2) finding them short enough. My hair is quite fine at bsl when dry and i didn't want anything longer than about 4"/10cm.

Today i found an etsy seller making hair forks out of recycled real forks (thanks to an LHCer) and i just couldn't resist! After a few troubles with payment i've finally got my order in and can't wait for them to arrive.

They are both 1" by 3" so very small compared to most. A silver plated one printed with 'peach' (my SO always calls me his little peach so i just had to have it) and a stainless steel one with delicate detailing hand printed with peacock...

Any links or tips on how to use little forks would be greatly appreciated I can't wait to experiment

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

Default Re: My first LHC style hair toys :)

That are very cute forks. Welcome among the hair toy fans.

Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: My first LHC style hair toys :)

Those are so gorgeous, I think they are going to look great in your hair, what a great up-cycling idea too for the shop owners! And the story behind the "Peach" one just makes my heart smile.
    BALDPIXIECHINSHOULDERAPLBSLWAISTHLTL
    Henna enhanced auburn-haired girl