Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes! to...?

Question Yes! to...?

Has anyone used the Yes to carrots/cucumbers/tomatoes products? Did they work for you? I'm trying to find an inexpensive conditioner for my curl type. (4b/c??)

I've been using Redken All soft. It's just so expensive. My hair really likes Garnier's triple nutrition, too.

Any curlies out there who can help?

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Re: Yes! to...?

I love Yes to Tomatoes and Cucumbers, haven't used the Carrots yet. They both have "slip" for me and detangle well as well as moisturize. If I leave it in a little longer, that helps too. They are not runny, but medium thick in consistency. I've used them as leave in as well with great results. I find mine at Ross stores for $3-$4 most of the time. This is a great price and I stock up when I can. Hope this helps.

ETA: I also love Sally's GVP conditioning Balm (generic for biolage matrix conditioning balm). This is thick and I use it as a rinse out conditioner or leave in treatment...around $6 for a 16 oz bottle at Sally's beauty supply. If you don't like it, keep your receipt and you can return it.
    Last edited by curlsgalore; September 16th, 2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: add info

Awesome awesome. I've never heard of Ross...not sure they have them in MA. I am so excited to try them. I'm going to Target tomorrow! Also on the hunt for coconut oil. :P

Account Closed by Member Request

Quote Originally Posted by Tabula Rasa View Post
    Awesome awesome. I've never heard of Ross...not sure they have them in MA. I am so excited to try them. I'm going to Target tomorrow! Also on the hunt for coconut oil. :P
    Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, Marshall's...not sure where else you could find them at a discount price.

We have a Marshall's here! I will definitely check it out. Thank you.

Queen of Apathy HairColoredHair's Avatar
    Length
    short/knee/???
    Type
    1a/M/ii/iii

I like Tomatoes, and Carrots is okay, but it does have a cone in it (if you care about that). Haven't tried cucumber...

'course my hair is straight as a pin.
    Fav Products: Honey and Horn Combs! Current Length: Just above knee (a 'little' trim)
    Goal: Uh... Moo!

Thanks for responding anyway. I think I'll try it.

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Well I use the Tomato face lotion, but I've never tried the hair products. They look nice though.

I didn't even know they had skin care products as well...do you like it?

Length
    CHN/APL/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Oh I have only ever seen the skin products until recently! I thought all they made was skin products until they built the new Walgreens and they had a bigger selection.

It's okay, I'm going to buy something different next time. I think it may be irritating my skin, I thought I looked a little red after using it last time? I have no idea. Again, it isn't awful, but nothing special either. Too expensive for nothing special.