Thread: Hello I have just started my journey

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Hello I have just started my journey

Hello everyone and Salam
    I have seen your forum one year ago...I was inspired back then but didn't really do anything. I continued straightening my hair...wearing it down etc etc...
    But three weeks ago I decided I am coming back again. I am not sure about my hair length now but I am sure it's longer than BSL ...well probably mid back .
    Here is my story in short... I used to have thick hair that's tailbone length and it was never cut until I was 15 years old. I started cutting all the way from tailbone to mid back and by the time I was 17 I cut it to chin length (big mistake) I also started dying it. I have dark brown hair almost black but I started dying it light brown ...I was trying to imitate everyone around me straightening all the time…cutting... dying ...
    Deep within I always wanted to regrow my hair (it's long…or at least that's what my people think )
    My hair… only three weeks ago was frizzy if not straightened... it is way thinner than it ever was...
    Just three week ago when I gain stumbled upon your forum ..I actually found this beautiful beautiful hair... the user's name is cinnamon...(God bless her...of course you all have beautiful hair) and I decided I am going for waist...then hip...I am not sure if I want longer...(at least not yet)
    I started oiling my hair with olive oil and from the first day it was like magic… (I know you wouldn’t believe me) but my hair was just like when I was a child ...I mean soft...and almost straight...and it only became better as I started using olive oil every two days...everyone is saying my hair is much better. I quit visiting the hair dresser (where I live we hardly pay 5 dollars for our hair to be straightened) especially after I saw an image of the follicle on your website ...no more straightening. No more dying (I haven't put dye on my hair for more than ten months anyways...)
    I will surely measure my hair once I get a meter...and will tell you exactly where I am standing..
    My man loves long hair...and I am really...mm a huge part of me is doing it for him...
    I am happy I am here…and I just started my journey...

I wish you all good luck as well...

Best wishes

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Hello I have just started my journey

Just wanted to add that thsi is not my hair...I just loved the hair accessory

Length
    Waist/Hip/Class
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Hi! I love that accessory too! I just asked you about it on another thread you posted in (how many inches is hip on you?) Very beautiful and unusual. Hope you enjoy the forum

Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sarelis View Post
    Hi! I love that accessory too! I just asked you about it on another thread you posted in (how many inches is hip on you?) Very beautiful and unusual. Hope you enjoy the forum
    Thanks a lot I hope you enjoy your journey too..

Type
    2a/M/ii

And I love your hair by the way hope to reach waist soon

Length
    BSL/SL/Clssc
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Hello there! Happy to meet you!

Length
    BSL/Thigh/Knee

Speaking of the accessory, do you know what it is called? I've been trying to find it ever since I saw the picture.
    Hanging out at mid-thigh
    Lady Randiriel, Protectress of Testudines, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights